GO!

Chango has passed away.

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Chango

Purred: Mon Aug 1, '11 5:40am PST 
Chango died a week ago from feline leukemia, even though his shots were up to date. I wrote a little addendum to his profile in the bio section, but how do I indicate his death date on his profile? (searched everywhere!) Thanks for your help.little angel
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Mon Aug 1, '11 9:20am PST 
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry this happened. I read on his page you think the vaccination was outdated. This would be a good subject to put in the support and memorial section. If you go into edit his profile, click on the part of it where it's his story. There's a place to check where it says that "Chango is no longer with us" and that will fix that. You can also put in the date of his passing so in the future, other kitties will know when it's his rainbow bridge day and we'll all be here for you so you don't have to go through it alone. I hope this helps and again, I'm so sorry for your loss. hug
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Mon Aug 1, '11 9:39am PST 
We're SO sorry you lost Chango. Our thoughts and purrayers are with you.

You can also look up the "A Team", a group that will take a kitty's photo and put angel wings on it for you. Go to "Groups", "Search Groups", then under "Tags" put in "angel, wings" and the group name will come up. Then you can join and leave a message for a wings picture.rainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbowrainbow rainbow
[notify]

Jackson - 9/2007-5/201- 1

Missed so much

Purred: Mon Aug 1, '11 6:13pm PST 
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet Chango. I read his arrival story, how wonderful of you to take him in and give him such a loving home, what a pretty kitty! Sending hugs and purrs to you and your family hug
[notify]

Chango

Purred: Tue Aug 2, '11 5:43am PST 
Thank you sooo much, Friends, for your kind words and informative posts. As you all know, it's one of the most difficult things in life, to grieve for a lost pet. Non-critter-lovers just have no idea how dreadful we feel, and for a very long time. Even though Chango was with us only a couple of years, he was the cat I seem to have most bonded with. Your gentle thoughts made me feel so much better. Thanks again!
Roxana
[notify]