GO!

FOOTBALL! 2011-2012

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Pepper

Queen of the- Cheetahs and- Wiggy's Wife!

Purred: Mon Aug 1, '11 5:33am PST 
It is Football time again kitties!

We only have 10 days left to wait.cheer Where is everycat at? Pmail me with your picks and let's get started!
happy dance
Here is preseason Week 1:

Preseason 2011

Preseason Week 1
Thu, Aug 11

BAL Ravens @ PHI Eagles
JAC Jags @ NE Pats
SEA Seahawks @ SD Chargers
DEN Broncos @ DAL Cowboys
ARI Cards @ OAK Raiders

Fri, Aug 12

CIN Bengals @ DET Lions
MIA Dolphins @ ATL Falcons
PIT Steelers @ WAS Redskins
SF 49er's @ NO Saints
TB Bucks @ KC Cheifs

Sat, Aug 13

GB Packers @ CLE Browns
BUF Bills @ CHI Bears
IND Colts @ STL Rams
MIN Vikings @ TEN Titans
NYG @ CAR Panthers

Mon, Aug 15
NYJ @ HOU Texans
Byes: None
[notify]

AnnaBelle

Supervisor cat - is not amused.

Purred: Mon Aug 1, '11 7:27am PST 
Is it really starting already? With all the walk outs lock outs and other negotiations we didnt think they were really going to start on time. MOL.
I hope Bumpurr and Cruiser and Cowboy come by, if only for this thread. Miss them.
[notify]

Pepper

Purred: Mon Aug 1, '11 10:18am PST 
That time again! Whoo Hoo!cheer

Preseason will not count for our end of season stats but the winner of preseason will get a rosette. Just like in actual football, we've got to get in Football mode!applause

Our humans seem to find better things to do at times, mine included. Play as you can. You will have the first quarter of the game to have your picks pmailed to count. And I realize not everyfur gets thur nite games, I will try and remind us early of the Thur games..

Anyone wishing to submit your Superbowl picks NOW can do so for the fun of it. I will file them and see if anyone got it right come Superbowl time! Whom ever does gets a rosette and bragging rights! MOL.

Mainly let us have fun!

The first game of the season is on:
Thur, Sept 8th, (Mommy's birthday)
NO vs GB (Mommy's team)
[notify]

Allie Kat :- An Angel- Princess

Pink Princess- Panther!

Purred: Mon Aug 1, '11 10:43am PST 
Mommy going to be purry disappointed for her birthday if GB wins. I will hide I think.

Pepper and I will post our picks here each week. That way everypurr can see how badly Pepper is doing!big laugh

Go Cowboys!
[notify]

Bumpurr

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Mon Aug 1, '11 3:36pm PST 
Bump will play! wave

So Pepper, is ya cryin, in your jumbolya, that Reggie gots traded to Miami? shock Mommy is still pretty upset, that Marion Barber got trades to Chicago, what was Jerry Jones thinking?? cry

McNabb got trades to Minnesota, yipeeeee!!! happy dance Get him the heck ola, out of my division, mol. cheer

Hey Pepper, can ya adds a song, to my site? I wants the The Stray Cat Shuffel by the Stray Cats, pm me what info ya need. kissing

Oh, write it down now, Dallas is going to win the Super Bowl, it is in Indianapolis this year, which means, the Colts, won't be attending, mol, the Super Bowl curse continues. big laugh

Edited by moderator Tue Aug 2, '11 12:30pm PST

Edited by forums moderator

Cruiser

Top 25 Winner- Region 1- 2011-2012

Purred: Mon Aug 1, '11 4:06pm PST 
Hi Allie!! wave

I missed you! I believes the firsty game of the season, is a Sunday night game, Dallas vs NY Jets. Does ya wants to have our firsty party of the season, to kick off the footyball season then? way to go cheer happy dance party party

I graduated cheffy school, I gots a A+ on the final exam, mol, cause of all the cool recieps that Pepper taughts me, mol. laugh out loud
[notify]

❤Ruben❤- DB #⑩

The Boss

Purred: Mon Aug 1, '11 5:50pm PST 
Alright I am going to try this again this year. I promise I wont let you down!
[notify]

Pepper

Purred: Mon Aug 1, '11 7:35pm PST 
The first game of the actual season is a Thur night game 9/8. NO/GB. Suppose to be on NBC. There are 13 games played Sunday (9/11) and 2 played Monday night (9/12) according to NFL.com.

*Picks up Cruiser and swings him around* That is great, I knew you could do it!

Glad to see everyfur! *Hugs all around* Have missed everyone!

Edited by author Mon Aug 1, '11 7:39pm PST

[notify]

Allie Kat :- An Angel- Princess

Pink Princess- Panther!

Purred: Mon Aug 1, '11 7:48pm PST 
Barber, Roy Williams and one other Cowboy is now with the Bears. Have no idea what Jones is thinking, letting 5 starters go.shrug

Bush never lived up to his hipe.

A big season start BBQ sounds good to kick the season off and as it will be 9/11 a time to relish being with friends.
[notify]

Pepper

Purred: Mon Aug 1, '11 7:58pm PST 
welcomehi5

Edited by author Mon Aug 1, '11 8:03pm PST

[notify]

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7