GO!

I know I should of done it!

This forum is dedicated to places that people and cats can enjoy together. If you want to travel, sight-see, or just go around town with your cat, then you've come to the right place! Don't forget to plan a visit to Catster's Pet-Friendly Travel Area! Book travel and support Catster.

Misa

kitty that licks- clothes

Purred: Wed Jun 1, '11 7:47pm PST 
Okay. So this morning I open the window so Misa can perch out right. So I did open the window and we were both looking outside. Then I open the screen just a little bit and Misa almost jump out of it. >< Luckily I saved her life and quickly closed the screen. >< I feel so bad because she could of gotten killed that way if I let her jump out like that. We live in the first floor of my apartment.

So I learn my lesson. Never open the screen window if your kitty is right there.
[notify]

Al Hirt

A Jazzy New- Orleans Kitty

Purred: Thu Jun 2, '11 8:41am PST 
Yes, you did learn a good lesson. And be sure the screen is secured into the window frame. Kitties LOVE to smell the breezes when the window is open, but can get very excited if they see another cat, a bird, etc. and try and go through the screen.

The New Orleans Kittieswave
[notify]

Weeble - Kitten Angel

I may wobble,- but I never fall- down!

Purred: Thu Jun 2, '11 12:45pm PST 
So glad Misa didn't get out that window! Us kitties can be very quick! eek
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Thu Jun 2, '11 8:09pm PST 
Al Hirt made a great point - please, every so often, press on your screen when your cat's not in it to make sure it doesn't pop out. Buildings settle, materials deteriorate...way to go
[notify]

Alexis

loves to take- adventures

Purred: Thu Jun 2, '11 9:47pm PST 
i did go through a window screen once. i was stitting it the window still and the screen gave away and i went with it. it was on the second floor too.
[notify]

Misa

kitty that licks- clothes

Purred: Fri Jun 3, '11 7:36pm PST 
Oh thanks guys.
[notify]