GO!

Heartbroken and so very much wishing I could have said goodbye.

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Purred: Wed May 11, '11 2:59pm PST 
This morning at 4am I woke to find My baby Dexter had passed in his sleep. No words can describe my pain and sorrow.No emotion can describe my pain. I know you are in a better place little one and I will always love you. I'm wishing I could hear your pur and feel your kitty kisses once again. Wishing I could feel your warmth and watch you play again.

Sleep well little prince I just wish I could have said goodbye.

I will always love you.
crycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed May 11, '11 3:55pm PST 
I'm so very, very sorry for your loss. He knows you love him, don't worry about that. Kitties are very in tune with emotions and their soul humans. A lot of times a kitty will pass by themselves to spare their parent the pain of watching them pass. I'm so sorry again, we're here for you! hug
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Wed May 11, '11 5:29pm PST 
We're so sorry for your loss. Dexter knows how much you loved him and how much you miss him.hug
[notify]

♥Simo- n♥

Mommy's baby- kitty

Purred: Wed May 11, '11 5:36pm PST 
So sorry for your loss. crycrycry It's never easy to lose a beloved furchild and we send you our heartfelt condolences. Dexter will be in your heart and soul forever and will always watch over you!

Hugs and purrs,
Simon & Reuben(an angel)
huglittle angelhuglittle angelhug
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Wed May 11, '11 5:38pm PST 
OH Dear so sorry for your loss - may you find peace

xoxoxo

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Wed May 11, '11 6:44pm PST 
I'm SO sorry that you have to go through this! I remember what it was like - it was like all of my life had suddenly turned BLANK. Too quiet & no antics to laugh at. This IS as bad as losing anyone else! Be gentle with yourself and give yourself credit for giving your beloved baby a happy life, where he had no doubt about what being loved feels like. That is the monumental thing that you have given. Luv, Tinkcry
[notify]

Xena- Princess- Warrior - DG#23

Xena the Warrior- Princess

Purred: Wed May 11, '11 8:50pm PST 
So sorry for your lose, it is never easy to lose our sweet babies! I have been there so I know how you feel....we are praying you will find comfort.

hug
Xena and Mom
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Thu May 12, '11 8:41am PST 
So sorry you lost the poor mite, he is flying free at the bridge now, free of pain and suffering.xx
[notify]

stitch (at- the rainbow- bridge)

Purred: Fri May 13, '11 11:20am PST 
So sorry for your loss. I know how you feel, it has been a month now since my darling stitch went to the bridge and I still miss her terribly. But the pain we feel shows how much they are loved and they know that xx
[notify]

Weeble - Kitten Angel

I may wobble,- but I never fall- down!

Purred: Fri May 13, '11 12:29pm PST 
So sorry you lost Dexter so suddenly. It is always a terrible shock. Sending you purrs of comfort and healing to help you through your grief and shock. Me and my bridge family will be here for Dexter, so do not worry. hug
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2