GO!

double fangs?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Pantera

Black Tiger

Purred: Wed Apr 13, '11 8:37pm PST 
my 5 month old kitten seems to have two teeth in the spots where his lower and upper fangs are. ive looked in his mouth before and never noticed until today. Theyre almost the same length and are both thin and pointy like baby teeth and not like adult teeth. will they fall out or what? how common is this? He's going to the vet in a few days for a booster shot but i didnt want to look like an idiot freaking out about his teeth at the vet!
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Thu Apr 14, '11 7:05am PST 
I think it's pretty common. I remember seeing it when I was fostering kittens big grin

Have your vet check it anyways to make sure everything is fine way to go
[notify]

Miss Puff

carma works,- wish I never- chaced Meow

Purred: Thu Apr 14, '11 11:56pm PST 
How interesting. I agree with Tasha ♥. Have your vet check and please let us all know what they say.
[notify]

Moxie

Purred: Sat Apr 16, '11 10:25pm PST 
Moxie had this as well. While they looked the same, one set was baby teeth and one adult. A few days after I noticed it the baby teeth were gone and the adult teeth were left. Not sure if this is the case for your little one bit thought it was worth mentioning wink
[notify]

~Purrcy ~- Meohmy

I AM- MARSHMELLOW CAT!

Purred: Mon Apr 18, '11 12:10am PST 
Your kitten is just getting ready to lose the baby teeth and let the permanent teeth grow in..it is nothing to worry about..in a few days the baby teeth will fall out.
[notify]

Pantera

Black Tiger

Purred: Mon Apr 18, '11 8:40am PST 
well we still have our double fangs! i think Pateras new nickname will be octofang for now!
[notify]

Khimber

Everything's- mine!

Purred: Tue Jul 12, '11 2:47pm PST 
Khimber had these when she was young! It was adorable and always made me laugh. I'll upload a photo of her with her multi-fangs smile
[notify]