GO!

My little Howie was hit last night.

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Blackie

Halloween Kitty

Purred: Sun Apr 10, '11 11:07am PST 
I don't have a catster page for Howie, I first added one for my older cat, Blackie, then I added profiles for the cats I am trying to find furever homes for.

Howie showed up on my porch the day after Thanksgiving. She was approx. a few months. She walked in and made herself at home that night. She wasn't even scared of my 140 pound GSD/Lab mix.

No one claimed Howie so she became ours. In the 4 and 1/2 months we've had her, everyone has become so attached to Howie. She was so playful and lovable. The only problem was, she loved trying to sneak out and we live on a major highway.

It's been getting warmer here and I feared she would be getting herself out somehow. She would wait behind furniture and we approached the door and then make a run for it. We were gone most of yesterday and did not see her when we got home. I figured then that she snuck out at some point.

I called her and looked for her for the next hour, but didn't see her. After awhile longer, my daughter heard a loud noise from a car passing by. I knew it was Howie. I went to check and I was right. It looked like she was trying to head back home from across the highway.

We are so upset today. We love all our pets, but Howie baby was just special somehow....
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sun Apr 10, '11 11:51am PST 
Oh my gosh! I am so, so, so sorry about this. Poor Howie! Words can't express enough how I wish you didn't have to go through this. We're all here for you whenever you need us okay? hug cry
[notify]

Blackie

Halloween Kitty

Purred: Sun Apr 10, '11 11:57am PST 
Thank you hug
[notify]

Circles

Purred: Sun Apr 10, '11 11:58am PST 
Our thoughts and purrs are with you
hughug
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Sun Apr 10, '11 12:31pm PST 
Oh My we are so sorry

xoxoxo

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Sun Apr 10, '11 12:44pm PST 
Oh no, please keep us posted on progress and our thoughts are with you and Howie, all puuring for you.
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Sun Apr 10, '11 2:49pm PST 
hughughughughug
[notify]

Blackie

Halloween Kitty

Purred: Sun Apr 10, '11 4:26pm PST 
Thank you everyone, hug
[notify]

♥Simo- n♥

Mommy's baby- kitty

Purred: Sun Apr 10, '11 9:55pm PST 
We are so sorry to hear this!! Purring very hard for you and your family!

Hugs and purrs,
Simon & Reuben(an angel)
hughughughughug
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Sun Apr 10, '11 10:07pm PST 
This is Delyte and the Grays. Our person lost a kitty to a car years ago, before any of us, and it is the worst way to lose one. Our deepest sympathies to you and your family, human and furry. She is on the Bridge now, happy and safe forever. Saddest purrs to all...
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2