GO!

*Sighs* ....

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Wed Apr 6, '11 7:30pm PST 
There's a bunch of us that come here every day or close to it. Check out some threads, post sometimes, and you will get more friends. Meowma has helped transport kitties, and participated in a Secret Santa swap so I could get a gift from a kitty friend, and some of our best friends we haven't met in person are here.
Hang out more often and see what happens!
[notify]

Nellie

yummyyummy i got- fancy feast in- my tummy

Purred: Wed Apr 6, '11 7:57pm PST 
boo boo is so right about that.
[notify]

Monida

I look so- innocent when- I'm sleeping.

Purred: Wed Apr 6, '11 11:22pm PST 
Hi Twix! There are lots of kitties around here who still love Catster and love having a good time! Just yesterday, one kitty had a party in his diary. It was a crazy fun time! cheer And in Tigger's Arcade, we just finished up a baseball tournament - that was a blast! So don't give up - there's lots of us still here!
[notify]

Kittanna

World's Loudest- Purrrrrrer

Purred: Thu Apr 7, '11 12:03am PST 
As with everything else in life, I don't think it'll be possible to go back to how things were. We can only hope that things will improve. We are not leaving Catster, though we won't renew our Plus again at the end of the year. I think we've been here three years now, or almost three. We've had laughs, tears and felt so much love we could never leave. We aren't as active as we used to be that's true. The site is difficult and there have been virus issues so we're wary of doing things here now. But we do pop in to check up every so often and we're all only a pmail away from anycat who needs us or just wants to chat. You're not alone in feeling the loss Twixy. Sending you and your mom lots of love and purrs!!!
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Thu Apr 7, '11 4:10am PST 
We love it here!
I don't know why nutros is horrible, or why the ads are horrible, but I am only a kitty.
We like it here because we have met lovely cats and their nice people. We don't know what it was like before. We wouldn't mind a chatroom, that would be fun.
I think that ads exist to pay the bills and make some money. Most sites have them.
We would love to be friends. We're nice NY cats and our mommy and daddy volunteer at an animal rescue.

talk with you soon, we hope!
[notify]

Twix- (Forever- Missed)

Mrs. Chinacat - Alfie's Wifey -

Purred: Thu Apr 7, '11 6:22pm PST 
Thank you all for your replies & thoughts. I don't want to go into too much detail over the Nutro ads, but basically it upset a lot of people because there for awhile Nutro was on food recall.

I am happy to see that others still love Catster as much as I do!

Hugs & Purrs,
~Twixy
[notify]

Miss- Elizabeth- Bennett

Looking for Mr.- Darcy

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 6:31am PST 
Twixy: We agree with the others, not matter what happens at HQ, we would NEVER leave CATSER as we have met so many great cats and their people. And, we have been fortunate enought to meet three CATSTER moms and one CATSTER dad, when they visited us near New Orleans.

Try posting in our favorite Forum...."Fake Cats". We talk about everything, sometimes even cats!!! Please don't leave, try "Fake Cats".

The New Orleans Kittieswavehug
[notify]

Izadore- (Izzie)

Always make it- look like the- dogs did it

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 7:31am PST 
I would like to echo Miss Lizzie and also invite you over to our thread, "Fake Cats, Huh?" We recently celebrated 3 years and have thousands of posts. People have come and gone and come back to our thread too.

There are rotten apples in every barrel unfortunately. They're on facebook, myspace, twitter, etc. It's amazing how nasty and judgemental some people can get when they know that for the most part they're anonymous. But a lot of times, things are said that are taken the wrong way. It's like close-captioning on television. If you can't hear a person speaking, it's easy to misunderstand their intent. If you visit the Answers page at all, you know that some people don't have much common sense, too.

I've never had any problems with Catster or HQ. They've always been there to help out when something went kerflooey with my account. Sure, there have been times when a few of my posts have been removed for "a bath", but that's happened to all of us.

Please visit our Fake Cats thread and see what you think. You don't have to stay if you don't want to, but we'd love to have you.
[notify]

Twix- (Forever- Missed)

Mrs. Chinacat - Alfie's Wifey -

Purred: Sun Apr 10, '11 12:12pm PST 
Wow ..I can't express how refreshing it is to see so many others feel the same as I do! I've had a few problems, too, on Catster ..have ran into some mean people, but I can't leave ..too many dear friends and precious memories! hug

I still hope that maybe over time we can build those fun times again.

Thank you for the invite to the "Fake Cats" thread. I have seen that stay active for awhile now and was always curious about it. I will definitely be stopping by! -will do that once I'm moved (will be moving next weekend) that way I'll be able to check in without missing anything.

Ohh..this is my group, btw - the one I was talking about in my first post.
http://www.catster.com/group/The_kitties_club-1978
It really is a great group filled with the best of friends. It's always been pretty active, but believe it or not, only 4-5 of us post there every day. It would be great if we had new members joining in! everykitt is welcome!

Hugs & Purrs,
~Twixy
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Sun Apr 10, '11 1:01pm PST 
We still LOVE Catster! We are here every day! You can find us Moo Booing at the Moo Boo Club with Bruce and family and Mouse and family!

Moo Boo Club

dancinghappy dancehamster dance

Edited by author Sun Apr 10, '11 1:02pm PST

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2