GO!

NEWS ON JAN AND JIMMY RIDDLE

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Steinem - In Memory

Let\'s see what- we can get into- to

Purred: Sat Mar 12, '11 10:25am PST 
For friends of Jam, Tambolina, Jimmy Riddle and GRANDDAD CONRAD . . .

I'm posting a Pmail I just got from Jan. Life in a cast sucks.

I am really quite poorly at present, so can't write much.....first the broken ankle (3 more weeks in plaster), then I fell over in the loo and cracked my head on the basin, and the latest is that the doctor thinks I have a urinary infection, but I finished taking the antibiotics yesterday and the pain is still just as bad.....

The cats are beautiful and loving, especially Jimmy (Oh, he is wonderful and he smooches with me and sits on my bad leg...!!!)

I'd be very happy to hear from you, if you would care to write......I can't get up here very much (my office is on the upper floor and it is difficult for me to get up here with my leg in plaster) but all communications are very welcome.....

Jan

I'm sure she'd love to hear from her friends.
[notify]

Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Sat Mar 12, '11 3:13pm PST 
Well, I don't know Jan, but I do remember how she rescued poor Jimmy Riddle, and I added my fervent prayers at the time. I'm sorry she's living under such a black cloud at the moment, but the sun will shine again! She's much too compassionate a person to be down for very long. And it brings happy tears to know that Jimmy is being so very loving and supportive.

Hang in there, Jan - Jimmy will see you through, just as you did for him!
hug
[notify]

Penn & Teller

Masters of The- Multiverse

Purred: Sat Mar 12, '11 9:56pm PST 
OH no! That's so unfortunate seems like it's not letting up for her. It also sounds like something thatwouldhappen to me with my luck (and penchant for falling)

Purrs for her hug
[notify]

Pete- Fountain

So happy to have- a safe and- loving home!

Purred: Sun Mar 13, '11 11:22am PST 
All the New Orleans Kitties send MASSIVE amounts of purrs and prayers to Jan, and her furfamily. In New Orleans we would say "someone is buring a black candle on her" (reference to Voodoo practices). But Jan and kitties, know you have hundreds of kittens purring and people praying for you. You will feel the purrs and our love for you.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

littleboy

king of my home

Purred: Sun Mar 13, '11 7:42pm PST 
oh No we don't know Jimmy's mom either but we do remember her rescue of Jimmy we were sad to hear she is not feeling well. We will pray and purr for her too.
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Mon Mar 14, '11 5:15pm PST 
Jan, Meowma and BooBoo, and the two new babies you haven met yet are thinking of you and PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRing. We hope Colin and Tambi are behaving; I know Miss Lillian is being good. And we are happy that you have Jimmy to help you. PM us if you feel like it, anytime!
[notify]

Little Mamma

There is no such- thing as just a- cat.

Purred: Wed Mar 16, '11 5:00pm PST 
love you muchly jan!!!! jimmy sounds a dream!!! now if we could make him human???? lol
[notify]

Bella My- Beautiful- Angel

Mommys Kitty- Girl! I know- I\'m loved!

Purred: Thu Mar 17, '11 6:44am PST 
Dear Jan and Jimmy Riddle,

We love you and miss you. Many purrs for healing and health! The winters been too long, but just about gone.

May every day bring you better health and happiness....

all of us here.
[notify]

Jimmy Riddle

I have come- home...maybe....

Purred: Thu Mar 17, '11 8:39am PST 
Dear, dear People and Pussycats.....thank you SO, SO MUCH for your care and interest......thank you.....

The kitties are doing well at present (touch wood)although Brian and I row everyday about when they should come in (he believes they should be allowed out all the time and I believe they should never be allowed out) so we try to compromise......Tambi and Lillie are in now, although the outer door is left open for the boys....

I am doing more-or-less ok.....although I am rather low still......

Brian is finding it very hard to be in charge of everything in the house and gets rather angry and irate.....very difficult for me as I cannot do very much and cannot help him NOR CAN I get angry with him back, because I NEED him at present..... so basically I am TOTALLY FREAKED OUT ALL THE TIME......

BUT seeing your thread for me REALLY CHEERED ME UP...!! Thank you.....

Me and Jim and the rest of the furries
[notify]

Steinem - In Memory

Let\'s see what- we can get into- to

Purred: Thu Mar 17, '11 8:54am PST 
cheercheercheercheercheer Yea, Jan!!! So glad to see your post. Keep us posted and DON'T FREAK. applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
[notify]

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4