GO!

What Does Your Kitty Steal?

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Bumpurr

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Tue Feb 8, '11 11:57am PST 
When Bump was a kitten, he used to go in my undie drawer and steal my undies and carry them all over the house. Sometimes found them behind the couch. Even now, he still goes in there, and has taught the kittens to do it too. red face

I have to put my jewelry in the night stand, or rings and bracelets get batted off the night stand, and turn into toys, that are batted around the floor.

On occassion, I will forget, like when I take them off to do the dishes. Then I catch one of the kittens carrying around one of my bracelets in their mouth, rings, have to be search for, on the floor. laugh out loud

So, what does your kitty steal? wave

big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin
[notify]

Bella My- Beautiful- Angel

Mommys Kitty- Girl! I know- I\'m loved!

Purred: Tue Feb 8, '11 12:01pm PST 
this is a good one...
Bella when we were at the house used to steal yarn and sting, chew and eat it.
Can we say trip the the vet for x rays and sonograms?
We can say, very luckily, it all turned out all right.

However, it is irrisistable to her. Once I even saw her trying to pull it off a cake box.
[notify]

Nellie

yummyyummy i got- fancy feast in- my tummy

Purred: Tue Feb 8, '11 12:21pm PST 
me and alexis like to hop on table while the humans are eating their food and steal food of their plates. we have been pretty unseccessful at it. though alexis managed steal mashed and gravy off mommy's plate and eat the whole thing. she also managed to eat pizza.
[notify]

CHARLEY- BLEAU EYES

I\'M HAVING- FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Purred: Tue Feb 8, '11 12:29pm PST 
In addition to brand new, rolled up panties (don't mess with them after they've been unrolled), I like to steal jewelry. I go for the expensive stuff, not going to bother with the cheap, costume stuff unless it's really shiny. So far, I have Mom's new watch, Grandmother's wedding and Mother's rings, a pair of dangly gold earrings and a gold chain all stuck under Grandmother's bed. Mom knows where they are, she just hasn't felt like pulling the bed out to get to them. I stuck them way over in the far corner so the bed has to be moved, after the chair and the bedside table have been moved.

Steinem told me about the fun of stealing the good jewelry. She used to steal Mom's rings and hide them so she could take them out later and play with them in the sunshine.

Tia, on the other hand, doesn't steal anything except attention.laugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]

Lexi

Purred: Tue Feb 8, '11 1:02pm PST 
lexi likes to steal twist ties and rubber bands. the one weird thing she likes to steal is my nail filers. she's so curious about the sound. i can't file my nails without her jumping into my lap and trying to steal the file right out of my hand. if i leave it on the coffee table or nightstand, it's gone by the next day.
[notify]

Bumpurr

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Tue Feb 8, '11 3:33pm PST 
Nellie's post reminded me of back when we were kids, and went to my grandpa's camp in the summer. We always took our dog with us. He pulled a steak right off another man's grill, and brought it home to us.
Boy, was that man mad! My father had to pay the man for the steak. laugh out loud

Lost a hotel card thingy once, left that on the night stand, which I am sure turned into a kitten toy, and prob got batted under the dresser, the hotel was not too happy, good thing, they give you 2 cards, mol. So add hotel cards to the list, that has to go in the drawer at night, as well, as keys, mol. big laugh
[notify]

Penn & Teller

Masters of The- Multiverse

Purred: Tue Feb 8, '11 8:11pm PST 
I am still missing a pair of yoga pants I'm starting to wonder about...
[notify]

Nellie

yummyyummy i got- fancy feast in- my tummy

Purred: Tue Feb 8, '11 8:32pm PST 
Lol bumpurr thats funny the dog stealing a steak.
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Wed Feb 9, '11 5:55am PST 
Meowma says when she was a kid, their dog came home with an entire, half-roasted chicken one time. Who knows how that could have happened?

Rory rearranges everything he is big enough to move, and then meowma can't find it.

I of course am like the good kitty in the post above; I onlu steal hearts.
[notify]

Little Boy- Blue PAWS

The Blue Dude

Purred: Wed Feb 9, '11 6:39am PST 
The pop-up stopper from the bathroom sink! I just love pulling that thing out of there and batting it around. Sometimes, just for a change, I'll pull the strainer out of the bathtub and bat that around instead.way to go
[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3