GO!

Cat in High-Kill shelter has Interested Adopter/needs transport to Ohio

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Sagan

Where's the- beef? ...or- chicken, or tuna

Purred: Wed Oct 20, '10 4:51pm PST 
Hi Everyone,

There is a lovely cat (Maine Coon) in a high-kill shelter who is scheduled to be killed tomorrow 10/21/10. He has a woman who is interested in adopting him, but she lives in Ohio and does not have airfare to have him flown there. I don't think the rescue groups will pull him unless she has a plan to bring him to her. Does anyone have any ideas???? All ideas are welcome. I am not sure how the Catster Railroad works. Thanks.

Regards,
Barbie (who just realized she logged on to her sister Susan's account)
[notify]

BeBe

I'm just a- lover!

Purred: Wed Oct 20, '10 6:32pm PST 
I'm willing to drive a leg but I won't be free until Sun/Mon frown

I'm in IL
[notify]

Sagan

Where's the- beef? ...or- chicken, or tuna

Purred: Wed Oct 20, '10 7:56pm PST 
Thanks Bebe, I am trying to work this one out. I really appreciate the offer. I will let you know if we still need help.

Regards,
Aunt Barbie
[notify]

BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Thu Oct 21, '10 5:47am PST 
But where is the cat? You've said the woman is in OH but not where the cat is. Please let us know if this has been resolved or if you still need help!
[notify]