GO!

Need urine remover name!

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Jasper

A little nut of- caffeinated- goodness

Purred: Fri Oct 8, '10 2:10pm PST 
Jasper was in a "pissy" mood when I went away last month and peed on the livingroom chairs. My stepmom thinks they still smell and we used this pee remover that worked great...but she threw out the bottle and I can't remember the name! It isn't Nature's Miracle. It was in a tall plastic bottle, had an old fashioned looking label with a cat on it [the label was brown shaded], and the main thing, it had a lavender smell to it. The lavender smell seemed to help mask the urine. Sooo...does anyone know this brand? Anything similar? Thanks!
[notify]

Pickles &- Cinders

Look at me! - Look at me!

Purred: Fri Oct 8, '10 2:31pm PST 
Hi there,

You'll really have to get rid of the urine so your kitty doesn't go back to the spot. I swear by www.justrite.com, it's specially designed, 3 step cleaning kit, that eats and destroys cat urine! It is worth the 50 bucks, and they supply you with complete instructions, 3 bottles, and an injector to get down into the area. Plus, the guy that does the phone support is really awesome. Very, very helpful people. Hope that helps.

Good luck.
[notify]

Isabelle

Do I smell- treats??

Purred: Fri Oct 8, '10 3:14pm PST 
Jasper!!! wave How ya been? big grin

The cleaners I can think of besides nature's miracle are Urine-off and Anti Icky Poo. But I'm not sure of what the labels look like.
[notify]

Jasper

A little nut of- caffeinated- goodness

Purred: Sun Oct 10, '10 8:37am PST 
Thanks Pickles and Cinders! I will look into that!

Isabelle!! wave Been pretty good except for last months unhappiness when I went away. Now he is back to his usual self! How about you?
[notify]

Isabelle

Do I smell- treats??

Purred: Sun Oct 10, '10 6:57pm PST 
We've been really good! All was fantastic until this summer when a neighbor kitty moved in and taunts Isabelle outside. She looks a lot like you! But even though Isabelle would *totally* start a fight with her outside (and she's come close), she seems to be tolerating her presence much better than in the past. No peeing/marking. cheer

I'm so glad you're doing well! hamster dance
[notify]