GO!

Mother kitten needs a home and her 7 kittens!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Topic closed to new posts.
(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Sonny- Sunshine

I may be little,- but I am mighty!-

Purred: Sat Sep 11, '10 11:52am PST 
A beautiful white and gray cat was dropped off and has had a litter of 7 kittens. They are 3 weeks old and of course still nursing. I would love to find them forever homes. I live in a small town in Illinois and there is a limit to how many pets one can have and I cannot take these precious babies in. Please help me find forever homes. They will bring a lot of joy to you.
[notify]

Little Miss

If you wait your- dreams will come- true!!

Purred: Sat Sep 11, '10 7:02pm PST 
This is Little Miss and Sonny Sunshine told me to keep my paws crossed that I do indeed find a loving person to stay with and make happy furever. I think someone will find me. Oh I sure hope so!
[notify]

Little Miss

Purred: Sun Sep 12, '10 8:04pm PST 
Well, just Little Miss again checking to see if anyone read my forum. I will say I am meeting new friends so I think there is some hope that someone will want me to love them forever. Please keep your paws crossed!
[notify]

Chumley

A home at last!

Purred: Mon Sep 13, '10 5:09am PST 
I am keeping my paws crossed for you, Little Miss. I, too, was a poor stray with no furever home. I know your story, and you really deserve a home, too, you sweet little girl.

Sending hopeful purrs your way...
[notify]

Little Miss

Purred: Mon Sep 13, '10 4:52pm PST 
Thank you Chumley! I think there is someone who will spare a bit of their love for me! I have plenty to give and I promise I will get spayed and not get pregnant or go outside anymore! Cross your paws!!!!
[notify]

Little Miss

Purred: Tue Sep 14, '10 12:32am PST 
Please everyone try and read Rufus' diary entry. He is trying to help me. I am purring for a home forever...
Love,
Little Miss
[notify]

Hamlet

Momma's orange- lovebug

Purred: Sat Sep 18, '10 7:24am PST 
Rufus is a DDP today! Maybe someone who reads his diary will be able to help you. We're all purring for you and your babies Little Miss.
[notify]

Little Miss

Purred: Sat Sep 18, '10 11:44am PST 
Hi this is Little Miss again. Mom Mary is scheduling me to be spayed in about 2 weeks. Please read Rufus' diary and try to help! Many whisker tickles and gentle head bonks!
[notify]

Little Miss

Purred: Sat Sep 18, '10 10:35pm PST 
Oh this good news! Mary is working with a lady at an organization to get me my shots (ALL of them) and to be spayed! It will be expensive, but she is trying to pool some money together. I feel so loved! I do pray this all goes as planned! I do not want to become pregnant again as I am so tired and need a forever home! Purr for me!!! The babies are doing well and learning more everyday! I am praying we find homes! We are worth it! Mary told me so! I sure wish I could stay with her, but there is that limit on the number of pets one can have here so her hands are tied. Keep purring my friends! Mary is begging that lady to let my kittens stay in the van a little while longer but she is quite stubborn. If anyone can do it, Mary can! I have faith! We do not want to be "dropped off" again! Thank you so very much!
[notify]

♥- Norman- ♥

Norman...a true- friend

Purred: Sun Sep 19, '10 1:10pm PST 
We are purring Little Miss and her kittens will find homes and be safe.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5