GO!

My last night with Bill tonight2

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Bill-Gone- but never- forgotten

Rescued on the- 4th of July

Purred: Wed Aug 25, '10 5:33pm PST 
It is time to say goodbye. Thursday Aug. 26, 2010 at around 6PM ET. I am around 12 years old and was adopted by Dad on July 4 2008.

Daddy gave everything he had and am proud of the accomplishments we achieved in keeping my renal disease under control for over two years when he adopted me. It is overcoming me now, I am very weak and there is no point in delaying the inevitable and have me suffer anymore.

It hurts like hell but it is time for both of us to part ways.

Daddy says,"Rest in peace my special friend Bill."

We hope to meet again on the Rainbow Bridge.

Edited by author Thu Aug 26, '10 12:44pm PST

[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Wed Aug 25, '10 6:59pm PST 
Our thoughts and purr prayers are with you tonight and tomorrow. One comfort is to know that you will meet again at the Bridge.

Purrs and Love,
Athena, Apollo and Aragorn
hughughughug

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Aug 25, '10 7:55pm PST 
Sweet, beautiful boy! Tell your daddy I'll be waiting for you at the bridge to help you cross over very peacefully. It's really fun and beautiful here and you can still go and visit your wonderful and caring daddy anytime you want. I visit my momma all the time! My momma and the rest of the catster family will take care of him while you're apart. We're sending you both very big hugs and purrs. Sleep well Bill, you deserve it.
little angel
[notify]

BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Thu Aug 26, '10 5:39am PST 
We want to wish our foster brother Bill a peaceful trip to the bridge and send purrs to his daddy. We're so happy we all got to spend some time together recently. Me, Teddy and mommy will be here for head bonks and comfort whenever you need them.
[notify]

Purred: Thu Aug 26, '10 12:46pm PST 
Want to thank everyone for the kind wishes and gifts.

I am home on a work break and spending some time with Bill. He ate a little gravy and I brought him to the box and he used it.

I never felt more right about something of this magnitude in my life.

It is Bill's time to truly be at rest.

It is just a matter of hours now...
[notify]

♥Simo- n♥

Mommy's baby- kitty

Purred: Thu Aug 26, '10 1:49pm PST 
Sending purrs of comfort to you and Bill at this very difficult time. It is never easy to lose a very special furiend. He will always be loved and never forgotten!

Hugs and purrs,
Simon & Reuben(an angel)
little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]

Steinem - In Memory

Let\'s see what- we can get into- to

Purred: Thu Aug 26, '10 1:52pm PST 
You are doing the right thing. Be sure that Bill will always be near you and will probably send you signs that he is.

little angel
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Thu Aug 26, '10 3:16pm PST 
We're sending you lots of fur hugs and strength to get through this difficult time. What you're doing for him is the MOST selfless and kind act you could ever do. The ultimate act of love for our babies is knowing when it's just too much pain for them to bare any longer, so we let them have some peace and rest. I really believe he knows that with his incredibly smart kitty mind and heart. We're here if you need to talk. hug
[notify]

Purred: Thu Aug 26, '10 4:22pm PST 
Bill went peacefully this evening and with dignity and compassion.

It hurts but it was the right thing to do.

I kept the promise that I made to him two years ago when he was diagnosed that he would not suffer.

Sleep well my friend and I am sure you are being welcomed with open paws as I type this.

Thanks again to everyone for the gifts and support.
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Fri Aug 27, '10 5:25am PST 
Purring for your family and your safe journey.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2