GO!

Plastic!!

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Boomer

Bada bing, bada- Boomz!

Purred: Fri Jul 2, '10 8:39pm PST 
So, stupid question. Do any other cats out there like to lick plastic? I mean, I really go at it, especially on hard plastic like my crate, toys, or other items. Dad wants to know if this is harmful? Any thoughts? I told him mine...I just like the taste and he can't stop me! Any opinions would be great. Thanks!
[notify]

Arli

I need some- alone time!

Purred: Sat Jul 3, '10 6:38pm PST 
OMC...I lick plastic too...I even chewed on the water bottle case and punctured a hole in one of the lids.....Mommy has to put everything away as soon as she gets home from shopping, and will have to find a new place for the water cases. We are not alone....but I don't know why we do what we do! We are careful with bathroom cleaners too...because I like to lick the shower curtain as well!laugh out loud
[notify]

Tiger (In- Loving- Memory,- 5.24.

Always in- our- heart

Purred: Mon Jul 5, '10 12:45pm PST 
Yes! I do that as well! It gets mommy worried. confused
[notify]

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Tue Jul 6, '10 5:30am PST 
No, we are leather chewers.. yum yum MOL shock
[notify]

Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Tue Jul 6, '10 7:03am PST 
I like plastic bags a lot. Mommie can't leave them out, so I get into them. She doesn't like that, because I could (and have) gotten my head caught in the handles!
She always makes sure she puts plastic bags in the closet as soon as she can, so I don't get them. but I still try!
[notify]

Lacey

Backflips are my- specialty!

Purred: Tue Jul 6, '10 7:57am PST 
Me and Finney like to eat plastic so mom has to always put away any plastic bags she may get from the store. Our cousin kitty Moufasa eats plastic leaves off the fake plants too! We're all weird.
[notify]

Princess- Zelda- Serafina

Nobody puts- Princess in the- corner!

Purred: Thu Jul 8, '10 4:57pm PST 
We're cardboard eaters over here! shh
[notify]

Sinatra

Give me sleep or- give me treats.

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 8:20pm PST 
I LOVE plastic! I even like to eat it, which makes my mom really worried. She's even taken me to the doctor's office for x-rays. Something about 'obstructions'? I tend to chew on/eat other stuff too--like bra straps!--but luckily I've been ok so far. My mom thinks it might be anxiety.
[notify]

Patches

Aren't I just- TOO SEXY??

Purred: Thu Jul 22, '10 6:41am PST 
Me wuuuv the pwastic bags my owners use for twash....I can chew,chew big holes in 'em so da twash falls out,hahaha!! He gets mad and hides them all, but I awways get them!!!
[notify]

Kali

PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- YYYYYYYYYYYYY

Purred: Thu Jul 22, '10 8:13am PST 
I'm a goat. I always like to eat inedible things if I can get my teeth on them. Mommy and Daddy have to watch out for me a lot. My brother and sister don't try to do things like that. I'm super sweet, when I'm not being bad, like sitting in dad's lap and then clawing him when I jump down, but sometimes I'm just not that smart.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2