GO!

Whisper and Zeke's Big Day! Wedding at 2PM Central Time Saturday, June 5th, 2010

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 48: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Flower - Purrecious- Angel

Flowie The- Warrior Queen!- (Thanks, Bugsy

Purred: Thu Jun 3, '10 6:30am PST 
Efurryone, purrlease come and join me and my furriends and furrmily to see my sisfur, Whisper marry her boykit love, Zeke!

We will have a big reception after the wedding, so if you can't make it fur the ceremony, purrlease join us whenefur you can during the day!

Knowing my sisfur, there will purrobably be some real entertainment when she gets herself in trouble, like she always seems to do!
cheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]

Riley-Wiley- Angel

Riley the Mighty- Hunter!!!

Purred: Fri Jun 4, '10 8:18am PST 
*Riley pads into the huge reception room and starts decorating for the big pawrty tomorrow!*
wavedancingway to go
[notify]

♥- Shadow PAWS- ♥

Seen and unseen

Purred: Fri Jun 4, '10 8:39am PST 
*Shadow comes in with the kitten contingency in tow to decorate the reception hall. Angels Melody, Morgan and Chicken Legs hang streamers and tie up baloons. Quinn C. gets Lexx and Nikkos to help set up the anti-cootie equipement at the door, and Dazy places soft kitty beds and blankets under the tables so the "underage" kits can be comfortable when they hide out drinking cat-nip champaign*
[notify]

Riley-Wiley- Angel

Purred: Fri Jun 4, '10 6:32pm PST 
Whoo-hoo! Now the reception room looks PAWESOME!

Thanks fur helping me! I think I'll go outside now in the garden and set up the wedding gazebo and all the places fur kits to sit. I'm glad Whispie decided to have her wedding outside in the beauty of Nature and all its wonders! I made a gazebo all of orchids fur my sisfur and Zeke! I hope they like it!

*He runs outside to set up the garden for the ceremony and watches the sky carefully for rain, so that he can cover everything up quickly if the weather decides to wash the garden before the wedding!*
happy danceway to gocloud 9
[notify]

Flower - Purrecious- Angel

Flowie The- Warrior Queen!- (Thanks, Bugsy

Purred: Fri Jun 4, '10 6:34pm PST 
*Flowie pads around the reception room, moving this and that...making pillows a little fluffier and rubbing at smudges and imagined dull spots. She wants her sisfur's wedding to be PURRFECT!*

Oh....it's going to be such a lovely day! My little sisfur....marrying the boykit of her dreams..... cheercloud 9
[notify]

Wilson J- Scooter

BIG DUDE WITH A- BIG HEART ❤

Purred: Fri Jun 4, '10 7:35pm PST 
Wilson comes in carrying a big planter full of flowers. He sets it on the right side of the entryway... then heads back outside and returns with an identical planter and sets it on the left side. He waves to Riley
wave
Dude... I'll see you tomorrow ... I've got to get home and get Hallie's new dress to her. She is gonna look so pretty tomorrow.
*he waves goodbye and heads out the door.
wave
[notify]

ANGEL KITTY- THING TWO

I lived nine- happy lives with- my Momcat

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 5:42am PST 
Zeke is my BFF and Guardee on Catster. I'm flying in from the Rainbow Bridge to be his Best Man! What an honor! If my Angel wife, Mei Li, can come; she will be there too. What a happy day for Zeke and Whisper! By the way, Zeke and I are both big blue cats. Congrats and headbonks, Zeke. Kitty kisses for you, Whisper.cloud 9little angelkissingwishes
[notify]

Molly Angel

Molly- Madison:mews- reporter

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 8:23am PST 
Hi guys wave Everything looks purrfect. I will stop by later too. Oh Flowie, would you give this little hankie to Whisper? It is a pretty baby blue with a kitten on it!
[notify]

♥- Shadow PAWS- ♥

Seen and unseen

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 10:12am PST 
*Comes in to see all the arrangements for her BFF's wedding. What a beautiful reception hall. Everypurr has worked so hard. Goes around and opens all the windows so the all is filled with fresh air and the smells and sounds of a purrrrfect summer day.*
[notify]

Riley-Wiley- Angel

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 10:37am PST 
*Riley is padding around outside, making sure the grass is smooth and all the flowers in the wedding gazebo are perfectly placed*

Efurrything looks good here....I'd better run on home and make sure Whispie gets ready on time and doesn't get into any trouble on her way here!

*He runs off, leaping high into the air with happiness*
dancing
[notify]

(Page 1 of 48: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]