GO!

a year at the bridge.

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Ludo (Angel)

i'll always be- mummy's special- boy.

Purred: Tue Jun 1, '10 4:29am PST 
It's a year today since Ludo crossed the bridge, i still miss him every day, i still have those moments where i forget he's gone and it still hurts so much when i realise he's not going to wake me up by knocking everything off the side....i never thought i'd miss that!.
He'd been with me for almost half of my life and things are so different without him.
[notify]

Ava 4 ever- Mommy's- Angel

Mommy's Angel

Purred: Tue Jun 1, '10 4:40pm PST 
I'm sorry....it's been 10 months for me this week....Mommy still has a hard time.....her friends on Catster help....
[notify]

Mr. Claus - In Loving- Memory

Where's My Mommy- and the Food

Purred: Tue Jun 1, '10 5:01pm PST 
This month I will be gone three years and Mommy still misses me so much.

Sky reminds her of me but I was a stinker and Sky is a sweet little petite girl.

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Thu Jun 3, '10 9:07am PST 
July 10th will be 2 years for me. Mom has been feeling sad lately and still misses me sometimes. I visit her when I can and still jump on her bed to let her know I'm still there. I even play with Finnegan and Lacey sometimes which really makes the house crazy!
little angel
[notify]

Jake McCurdy

I am so good- looking

Purred: Thu Jun 3, '10 3:57pm PST 
I haven't been at the bridge for long only a few months. Mom didn't know what to do about my Birthday yesterday. She misses me so much!
[notify]

Stanley - an angel

First eat, then- nap.

Purred: Thu Jun 3, '10 9:13pm PST 
Jake, your mommy can still honor your birthday. party
My 13th birthday will be one month from today. It's nice if our pawrents remember our birthdays even if we are no longer earth kitties. Mommy says she will drink a toast to me on my b'day, or maybe eat a piece of cake in my honor. (Knowing my mommy, I'm guessing she'll choose the cake.)
cloud 9
[notify]