GO!

My odd start in life

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Monty-Rehome- d

Mew

Purred: Wed May 26, '10 12:27pm PST 
Have a read of my Bio. I'm not sure if i'm staying or not, I apparently have to wait to find out this weekend when my new human's family come home.

I'm doing well at only 6 weeks, and am living on a table getting lots of hugs and get to play games but this big brown thing keeps poking his nose on the table, think he's called Rusty. I'm not sure about him, he's so big.

I probably could do with a name rather than kitten but who knows, I may end up just being called Kit.
[notify]

Monty-Rehome- d

Mew

Purred: Wed May 26, '10 1:52pm PST 
I'm now called Monty way to go
[notify]

Boots (In Loving Memory)

I went to the- brige on- September- 17,2007

Purred: Wed May 26, '10 8:11pm PST 
Ohh wow. That must have been strange. Sounds like a lady just wanting to get rid of some kittens then. xD Monty sure is cute though. Did you guys decide to keep him?
[notify]

Monty-Rehome- d

Mew

Purred: Thu May 27, '10 4:22am PST 
Thanks, I won't find out till Saturday if he stays or not. He is adorable so don;t know how my mum will say no but who knows, we shall see way to go

Edited by author Thu May 27, '10 4:23am PST

[notify]

Monty-Rehome- d

Mew

Purred: Tue Jun 1, '10 6:38pm PST 
Forgot to update eek I'm staying hamster dance
[notify]

Hermoine

play 23 hours a- day!

Purred: Tue Jun 1, '10 7:58pm PST 
That's the oddest story I ever read, well maybe not ever. Strange strange.
Wonder if the woman just drove around til she saw a cat?? But how did she know it was a boy? It sounds like you were speechless. Think I would be too!!

--des
[notify]

Charlie~Ange- l DB #41a

Orange and White- Fluff

Purred: Tue Jun 1, '10 8:21pm PST 
Concatulations Monty! We "orangies" are special!

dancingcheerway to go

Pete- Fountain

So happy to have- a safe and- loving home!

Purred: Thu Jun 3, '10 7:02am PST 
Concats Monty!!! Yes, orangie cats ARE special.

Pete Fountaincheercloud 9cloud 9
[notify]

Blade- (2000-2010)

BE RESPONSIBLE,- SPAY AND NEUTER!

Purred: Thu Jun 3, '10 4:10pm PST 
Your cat Spike is surely neutered though, right?
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Thu Jun 3, '10 9:03pm PST 
snoopy I am so glad that the kitten, Monty is staying. What a strange start! That woman is certainly on the odd side...She must have driven around looking for the same color cat....Monty is so cute! I love my orange cat, Natasha.....
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2