GO!

New Kitties

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Maggie

Mags

Purred: Sat May 22, '10 3:37pm PST 
Hello everyone! wave I'm new here and I'm still trying to find my way around catster and learn how this all works. My name is Maggie and my friend is Bootsie. I just wanted to say hello. Boots and I are both looking forward to making some new friends and having some fun while we're at it.

Nice to meet so many fellow kitties and the people who love them. big grin

Edited by author Sat May 22, '10 3:39pm PST

[notify]

Timmy Tomcat- DB #122a

Ready for Big- Fun

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 10:59am PST 
Purrs. Meows. Welcomekitty
[notify]

Loverboy

Captor of my- Mommy's heart!

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 11:10am PST 
wave Hi! I'm new to Catster too! My name is Loverboy. Mom thinks I'm about a year and a half old, and from the pictures she's seen, she's 1000% convinced I'm a Russian Blue, even if I don't act like one. I don't talk much, sleep almost all day, I'm not really playful, but I'm super affectionate. Big humans scare me, so I tend to hide if people come over. I like to lay on Mom's right shoulder like a human baby. If she's sitting in bed and sits up, I see that as an invitation to curl up with her feather pillows...not that she minds. Mom says I'm half the size of the last Blue she had with her, but I don't care. I'm the perfect size to curl up with someone. kitty
[notify]

Maggie

Mags

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 11:46am PST 
We're very happy we've found a place that's just for us kitties. Thanks so much for the warm welcome. kitty
[notify]

Loverboy

Captor of my- Mommy's heart!

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 11:51am PST 
You're welcome! Seems like the RB section hasn't been very active lately...maybe we could change that. thinking wink
[notify]

CHARLEY- BLEAU EYES

I\'M HAVING- FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 2:09pm PST 
Hi,

I'm new here too. Mom really enjoys the site.cheercheer
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 2:11pm PST 
Hi,

I'm new here; along with my brother Charley Bleau Eyes. We're looking forward to spending some time here.dancing
[notify]

Earl Grey

I love my mommy- Cree!

Purred: Mon May 24, '10 8:17pm PST 
Welcome everybody! My stepbrother and I are new to Catster too. We're very excited to be here. *purrs*hamster dance
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Wed May 26, '10 1:05pm PST 
Welcome to Catster dancing

Buddy-Budd- da Blue

I will have my- treats NOW!

Purred: Sat May 29, '10 8:18am PST 
Loverboy you look like me! Wow! I am a purebred's purebred fur shur. I do not care that I have no papers. Who needs Papers Meow-ee-ow! Welcomekitty
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2