GO!

A Ceremony of Love - Tansey's Fancy and Smoke

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 51: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Storm E

I love- you Mister- E

Purred: Tue Jan 19, '10 7:07pm PST 
Welcome to Pie's Chapel

It is Tansey's Fancy and Smoke's Special Day on Friday February 12th 2010. The doors open at 12:00 noon Central time and the ceremony begins at 1:00pm Central Time.

My name is Storm and I am Smoke's Sisfur. I'm so glad you are here.

If you've received an invitation, you've come to the right place.

Many Olde Furts will be directed to come here, the ushers will make sure they have all the comforts they need.

Youngsters are asked to behave themselves in the Chapel and after the wedding they may also join us at the reception pawty which will be located at the rear of the Chapel.

Reception will last thru Monday Feb 15th 2010 fur those who want to come anytime. And feel free to come, even if you couldn't attend the ceremony. We want everyfur to be happy!

Edited by author Fri Feb 5, '10 9:12am PST

[notify]

Tansey's- Fancy Angel- 1993-2011

I am again with- my forever love- Smoke

Purred: Wed Jan 20, '10 5:35am PST 
We will have special HappyCat meals for all the young kittens who come to our wedding, complete with special HappyCat prizes in each box!party

Our daughter Smokey made us PROMISE we would have HappyCat meals, you olde furts know how children can be.laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]

Storm E

I love- you Mister- E

Purred: Fri Feb 5, '10 1:03pm PST 
Wedding Ceremony Begins

Edited by author Fri Feb 5, '10 1:05pm PST

[notify]

Edgar ~- Precious- Angel

Wake me when- it's time to- eat!

Purred: Sat Feb 6, '10 8:04am PST 
Oh gosh darn it! We cannot attend at noon next Friday because mommy has a luncheon meeting. frown

We wish the furry best to the beautiful couple and we know it will be a lovely ceremony! cheer
[notify]

Mr. Sam - Angel- Dreamboat#15

Mommy's best- friend forever.

Purred: Sun Feb 7, '10 3:31pm PST 
If mom can sneak on at work we will try to attend!

Best Wishes to you both!

little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]

Carolina- Crew aka- Virginia Cr

We are family!

Purred: Sun Feb 7, '10 6:07pm PST 
We will be there ....we love weddings, such happy events!! And Ras has told everyone so much about Tansey and Smoke and lil Smokey we wouldn't miss it!way to go
[notify]

Tucker Tim

Mama's boy- forever!!

Purred: Mon Feb 8, '10 11:16am PST 
I'll be there, hopping on my three legs, ready to dance the tripod!!!! Best wishes to both of you lovely, lovely kitties and I'm only five years old but will behave. I do have a little bit of devil in me but I'll try to get it under control. Listen - I gotta tell ya something - I only have a piece of a tail - that's a bad story and not for here. But sometimes I see the piece out of the corner of my eye and spin in circles trying to catch it because I think I big snake is trying to get me. I have asked everyone to try to keep me in check on this but if you see me spinning in circles, please just ignore me. Love, Tucker Tim (I'm getting married the 14th!!!)kitty
[notify]

Casey

Down with- euthanizing- feral cats!!!!!

Purred: Mon Feb 8, '10 11:19am PST 
Hi Tansey, Hi Smoke!! Congratulations so very much. Tansey, I keep wanting to write you but I'm a little feral and not very good with knowing what to say. My brother, Angel Duddy, has told me such good things about Smoke and you must be a wonderful kitty too. Maybe we can talk a little at the reception. If you say something and I run away, please don't think bad of me. I'll come back. It's just my feral acting up. Love and congratulations, Caseykitty
[notify]

Angel- Zekie-Joe

Save a feral- today!!

Purred: Mon Feb 8, '10 11:21am PST 
Smoke and Tansey - I wouldn't miss your wedding or reception for anything!! You are two fine felines and I hope you have a wonderful and happy life together. See you on the 12th (you share my birthday Smoke). Cordially, Zekie-Joe
[notify]

Angel Dudley

Duddy wants to- go out, Mrs.- Torrance!!!!

Purred: Mon Feb 8, '10 11:24am PST 
Hey my bestest buddy Smoke!!!! It is getting real close! You and Tansey will have a great day and a great reception - I promise!! Tansey, I can't wait to meet you in catson. Smoke and I were just getting to know each other when I crossed the bridge but I've been given the ability to maintain contact for a short time. The angels here have promised me it will be long past your wedding before I have to leave. I love you buddy Smoke and I love you buddy Smoke's fiancee Tansey!!!
Angel Duddy
[notify]

(Page 1 of 51: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]