GO!

I need a new home ASAP also!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Charlie

Purred: Wed Jan 6, '10 7:52am PST 
Hi, I'm Crookshanks, and I'm in serious need of a new good home because of our city law (too many animals in the home). If you are interested or know of someone who is, please pawmail me!

I would like a home where I get to stay inside all the time. I'm litterbox trained, have had my shots, and I'm used to dogs, cats, and rabbits.

I'm an interesting cat, with a perky personality. I love to show the dogs who is the boss. I also have a kink in my tail, so you can see it's noticabley shorter than a normal tail.

Please help me find a home! wave
[notify]

Marat

Purred: Sat Jan 9, '10 7:24am PST 
Where are you? Do you have more information to offer so that I can pass it on.
[notify]

Charlie

Purred: Tue May 25, '10 12:32pm PST 
Yikes! I didn't check back on this post like I should've.red face I had a LOT of other ads out in other sites, I think I lost track of a few of them.red face

Anyway, he still needs a new home, but it's not as urgent any more(no longer in danger of going to the shelter). We were able to work some things out. We live in Lebanon, MO, if anyone would like a great cat! We are going to have to take him to our dad's place, though because of the animal law. I just don't like that idea because my dad has a house in the middle of 16 acres of property, and Charlie (we changed his namewink) could get out. There are coyotes on his property and I don't want him to become a meal.

So, if anyone could pass on this message to a friend or family member who would like a cat, please pawmail me!wave
[notify]