GO!

What color am I?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Princess- Zelda- Serafina

Nobody puts- Princess in the- corner!

Purred: Tue Dec 29, '09 4:23pm PST 
Zelda is really a unique little girl. So far the rescue and vet have no idea what breed or even color she might be. I posted a few new pictures of her for reference, but what do you all think? She is a very petite little girl, very affectionate, loves to cuddle, likes water, and is into everything all day. She has a compact build and her read legs are slightly longer than her forelegs, so she's springy. Any ideas?
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Tue Dec 29, '09 4:52pm PST 
The color isn't very common--it's blue-cream tabby. She isn't any specific breed without papers, etc, so is called "Domestic shorthair", which means 'regular mixed-up cat". Unlike dogs, cat's haven't been selectively bred for long, so not many are purebred or even partly any specific breed. She is a pretty baby, though!
[notify]

Apple

do not cimlb on- my counters

Purred: Tue Dec 29, '09 8:07pm PST 
she sounds like a japansese bobtail but my american bobtail loves water too so it sounds like your cat is just your cat withno label just its name
[notify]

morganna

gotta love the- curly tail

Purred: Wed Dec 30, '09 1:04pm PST 
she is a blue tabby, like me!!! dancinghappy dancelaugh out loud but i am a domestic longhair and she is a domestic shorthair.

very pretty!
[notify]

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Wed Dec 30, '09 1:31pm PST 
Pretty Kitty, but she has a tail so shes not a japanese bobtail.
Shes a domestic short haired tabby.
[notify]

Apple

do not cimlb on- my counters

Purred: Thu Dec 31, '09 9:25am PST 
oh i see the tail now i couldn't tel what that was he he he kitty
[notify]

Greenlee (In- Loving- Memory)

I'm sweet as- sugar but I can- be a spice!

Purred: Thu Dec 31, '09 12:34pm PST 
i think the first poster answered your question. i just wanted to tell you have an absolutly ADORABLE kitten. smile
[notify]

Princess- Zelda- Serafina

Nobody puts- Princess in the- corner!

Purred: Thu Dec 31, '09 4:44pm PST 
Thank you so much everyone! She's curled up in a teeny ball right next to me right now. cloud 9
[notify]

Namerovsky

From a- distinguished- line of tabby- cats

Purred: Tue Jan 26, '10 7:15am PST 
She doesn't seem to look like a dilute tortie to anyone? I see a little pale orange.
[notify]

Tigger

Purred: Sun Feb 7, '10 12:52pm PST 
She is cute wink
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2