GO!

VERY URGENT HELP NEEDE!!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Elinore and - Shelby

Purred: Tue Nov 10, '09 9:52pm PST 
Where do I start??? My home was just pulled from underneath us. I have lived here for 20 years.This home was left to my husband and I when Mother passed away. I guess If someone is interested in your home while working on a modification and the BAnk is Offered enouph money. Wooop there is goes.... Its no big deal to the Bank I guess. Anyhow I have taken in many cats around here I think I may have therty all together....shhhhh dont report me please. Most of them are fixed some are kittens still ....and some are adults. Very healthy and well taken care of..... I need to find them homes right away. It hurts so much that Im loosing so much all at once. Ill be posting up pictures and bio soon. Please if you know anyone or even know of a no kill place. Please let me know. Im in Riverside california. my email is SKOOZMEPLZ@yahoo.com
Thank you so much
Chelle frownhug
[notify]

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Wed Nov 11, '09 5:49am PST 
i would call a local humane group right away. maybe they could help
[notify]

Citrus

Purred: Wed Nov 18, '09 12:00pm PST 
OH no, so they end up taking the home? then I am next and my furkids wil lneed homes to OMG , post them here for adoption . I wondered if it was all to good to be true that home modifiacation, maybe you can take them to a new place, I dont even have a job maybe we can figure something out
[notify]

Princess - Queen of- Kitties

I was love- personified, now- I'm an Angel

Purred: Tue Dec 1, '09 9:15am PST 
have you contacted the Riverside CA Humane Society???
http://www.petsadoption.com/
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Tue Dec 1, '09 9:36am PST 
OH MY we are so sorry - Banks don't give a flip - In my opinion they are the criminals in what has happened to this country.cry

Gomez

Purred: Tue Dec 1, '09 8:41pm PST 
i live sorta close to you. there is a wonderful lady that takes in cats around here (I'm in Palm Springs) she kind of runs her own independent shelter. it's called "michele's cats" i think. she's on petfinder.com
[notify]