GO!

Behind the Bicycle Sheds

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Catsters!

(Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Colin

I am DEFINITELY- the big cheese- now......

Purred: Sat Nov 7, '09 8:53am PST 
Mr Wile-y (and any other boycat) (especially those with ladycat or girlycat problems) let us meet together here........... tell problems, smoke a little, Marmite-Twirl a little, hang-out a little......go on an ADVENTURE, perhaps......?

Look forward to seeing you......

Colin (Cuchulain the Mighty)
[notify]

Maxwell

All you need is- love

Purred: Sat Nov 7, '09 3:16pm PST 
Um.....*ahem*....mister colin........mister colin sir???......

Uh...hi! I'm maxwell. I don't know if you will remember me or not....um...you MAY remember my grandma? Little Mamma? She's the crazy old broad who hangs out with Aunt Miss lilly?

Well....*nervously draws pictures in the dirt with his toes*....i have heard about the bicycle shed, and that, um...there are things that go on here that...um...if its ok with you can i hang out here for a bit?

You see...my mom is really so protective of me...and my sister Zoe (who is little and evil) she won't play with me...she won't even let me sniff her butt. And lucy, she is our doggett, well...lucy freaks me out. I have to be honest here. And well, i thought i could sure use the company of another mancat - uh...preferably one who won't try and eat me?? I mean, uncle odinn is just so scarey! I don't honestly believe he would eat me, but then again you can never be sure with him. What mom sees in him i have no idea!

Will it be ok if i just hunker down here with you, and enjoy this warm sunshine?
[notify]

Wiley

You love me- because I'm- cute! ♥

Purred: Sat Nov 7, '09 6:41pm PST 
Hello, Colin, my friend! Welcome, Maxwell. I have no problem with you staying here with us, do you, Colin?
[notify]

Colin

Purred: Sun Nov 8, '09 9:31am PST 
Mr Wile-y, Mr Maxwell.....so pleased to see you both......

Yes, of course you can come and join us, Mr Maxwell....you are very welcome.......

I have to tell you firstly that my love has been taken away.......yes, she is gone....!! I have it on good authority that my beloved Miss Genie has departed to be incarcerated in the seminary for young ladycats.......!!! My heart is broken....!!!

But, there you go.....as Grandad Conrad would say: 'You win some, you lose some......

I say, lads, would you like to have a smoke of one of these ciggies Tambi stole for me from the Meouwmy?.....so smooth, so mellow, SO COOL..........

Any thoughts on what you would like us to do now?

[notify]

Coopurr

I still suck my- thumb...

Purred: Mon Nov 9, '09 2:27pm PST 
Is this the boys' club? No girls allowed?

hamster dance
[notify]

Colin

Purred: Tue Nov 10, '09 8:24am PST 
Mr Coopurr.........Good Afternoon, so pleased to meet you........

Firstly, I have to say that I am SO pleased to meet another grey gentleman, like myself.....although I believe you come from that far off country called Russia? I, myself, am British.......and also, I believe, from your picture, that you have a pointed nose.....mine, on the other hand, is a snub-nose but NOT (heaven forbid) a PERSIAN nose....!!!!!! EEEEkkkkkkk.............

Secondly, yes, this is a boycats' group..........(well....I am not sure if we are allowed to have a boys-only club (ladycats' rights and all that)).....but if we ARE allowed, then YES it is a boycats-only group)......although the Tambolina is making my life a misery:....'I want to come', 'why can't I come?'........sisters.....yuk!!!

ANYWAY.....Mr Coopurr....come, join in...please do....!!! I am not sure what we are going to do yet.....but if you have any ideas what you would like to do....tell us!!!

Meanwhile.....have a drag on this ciggie Tambi stole from the Meouwmy for me........good stuff!!! (Also I have a jar of Marmite that we can Twirl, if you feel up to it)......

So glad to see you.......

[notify]

Coopurr

Purred: Tue Nov 10, '09 10:02am PST 
Hi, Colin! Why, yes...I am indeed a Blue of the Russian variety. Was it the smile that gave it away?

Thank you for allowing me to join your group. 'Tis quite an honor.

I'd like to share my bag of fresh catnip with everyone. C'mawn, everyone! Join in!
[notify]

Colin

Purred: Wed Nov 11, '09 8:59am PST 
Come on Boycats and Gentleman Cats.....THIS IS YOUR FORUM.....what have you got to say? NOTHING? No.....I do not believe it...!!!! JOIN US...!!!!

(Mr Coopurrrrrrrrrrrr.......thank you for the Catnip.......OOOOOhhhhhhh (dribble, dribble, dribble)......!!!!!

[notify]

~Grizzly~

Catch it before- it catches you!

Purred: Wed Nov 11, '09 11:04am PST 
Hey dere cats...say do youz mind if I hang here wif yous guys?? I gotta find a place away from dat nasty piece of woik at my house.

Saaay..is dat nip I smell? mind if I try a pawful? whoaaaaa, dat's the good stuff....jes' give me a good swiff swat if i start rollin' around in the doit will yas???
Hey..I gotta coupla sammiches I'm gonna share wid yous...yous like ham n cheez..or tuna n mayo?? Hey whadaya say is dis cool or whut!
[notify]

Coopurr

Purred: Wed Nov 11, '09 12:47pm PST 
Looks like it's turning into the Blue Brigade instead of the Boys' Club here!

Isn't that good nip? If you only knew where my Meowmmy bought that bag...hahahahahahaha! Oh, it's funny. Oh, I've had too much.

I'm just a baby still. I shouldn't be doin' all this nip!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]