GO!

oh lord, not another one

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Wed Nov 4, '09 7:31pm PST 
10:00 at night i got the neighbors knocking on my door with a cat in there arms, now its in my spare bedroom.

I am not the cat pound! I just wish people would stop throwing there cats outside here. This kitten was clearly not use to being outside. There is racoons, ferals, and dogs. not to mention cars, and mean people.

I want to know why people think its ok to dump cats outside when the cat dont know the first thing about being outside?

to make it worse its unneuterd and had one of those metal chain keychain thingys around its neck.

i swear i dont look for these cats, they turn up at my DOOR.
[notify]

Midnight

Contented

Purred: Wed Nov 4, '09 10:03pm PST 
Missy; They must know you have a big heart. And you must be well known in your community. These poor cats you get must also sense that you are a kind.
[notify]

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Thu Nov 5, '09 4:57am PST 
I took a cat for one neighbor once so now im pegged as the cat lady. would have been nice they call first, not show up with a cat in there arms!shrug
[notify]

Teyah

Adopt a shelter- kitty!

Purred: Thu Nov 5, '09 1:42pm PST 
I understand completely how you feel. A week doesn't go by without someone trying to pawn their cats on me, or tell me they know someone "getting rid" of their cats and could I take take it, etc. etc. It makes me SICK! People need to take responsibility and stop treating cats like disposable objects. frown Bless you for being there for this kitty, and I hope it finds a loving, forever home. hug
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Thu Nov 5, '09 4:18pm PST 
You are such a kind person. We don't understand why people just dump animals. It is so horrible and irresponsible. People are STUPID!. Sorry to be so vocal.

Thank you for saving this baby.

xoxo

Freyja

You talkin' to- ME?

Purred: Thu Nov 5, '09 6:22pm PST 
Because of the sticker on Moms truck she has people walk up to her that she doesn't even know asking her to take kitties.

At least the kitten got to someone who cares in time. Bless you for taking it in.
[notify]

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Fri Nov 6, '09 5:45am PST 
yeah, my plan to advertise backfired. I get more people comming up to me " you take cats?" rather " do you have any cats for adoption?"

it was just like the time a Newspaper did a cover story about me, and insted of dontaions or adoptions i got 40 emails asking to take there cat.

Here where i live, its 25 bucks to netuer OR spay your cat if your low income. there is no excuse. some people even get for free.
[notify]

Tigger

Purred: Fri Nov 6, '09 6:41am PST 
hai! im Tigger! the kitty shes talking about. arnt i cute?????
[notify]

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Fri Nov 6, '09 7:44am PST 
Oh my! He is adorable!
[notify]

QUINCY

I've never met a- kitten I didn't- like

Purred: Fri Nov 6, '09 7:45am PST 
Hi Tiggerwave
You sure are handsome. I bet you are a bundle of energy and super playful too.

Mama is known as the cat lady too, especially among her customers at work. If she was keeping score though, she would say she's helped more people adopt and spay/neuter than she's had surrenders. We're sorry your Mama's luck is going the other way.

Good Luck on finding a forever home!! At least you're safe now and in a wonderful foster home!!dancing
[notify]

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4