GO!

Crazy Cat Lady Defined

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Marina

Truman\'s Girl

Purred: Mon Sep 28, '09 8:51pm PST 
I read a definition of crazy cat lady today. Let me know what you think. Divide your age by 12. That's how many cats you can have without being a crazy cat lady. If you are 24, you can have 2 cats. If you are 60, you can have 5 cats.

I'm not sure I buy into it but it's an interesting thought.
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love

Purred: Mon Sep 28, '09 9:01pm PST 
Oooooooooo, Marina! That means I need more cats!!! happy dancehappy dancehappy dance

Maggie

Princess Snow- Belle

Purred: Mon Sep 28, '09 9:04pm PST 
Hmm...would a couple or roommates get a ration of cats for each person? And what about a family? thinking
[notify]

Two Tone

Play with Me

Purred: Wed Sep 30, '09 8:35am PST 
shock I guess I am the crazy cat lady! With the cats in the house and the barn...my age should be either 168 or 192...depends on how many show up at the barn! laugh out loud
[notify]

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Wed Sep 30, '09 3:41pm PST 
I can't wait to turn 36. big grin
[notify]

kaya skye

not fighting my- demons-we joined- forces

Purred: Wed Sep 30, '09 5:35pm PST 
wow. so before rhymon ran away crycrycry i had the correct number of cats: 3. now i have 2-kaya & jadyn. but, in my current life circumstance, i have to admit that i'm probably better off with just 2...frown (even though i still feed ayla, the outside quasi-feral-does that mean i have 2 1/2?)

current cat goal: be able to support FOUR kitties in style by the time i'm 48!happy dancekittyhappy dancekittyhappy dancekittyhappy dancekittyhappy dance

and that would probably be a good idea, anyway...by then kaya will be ten going on eleven, and jadyn will be eight going on nine.(i'm not forty yet, but will be next year, and in 2018 i will turn 48...)
they should still be with me, but getting a pair of kittens or young cats would encourage them to exercise and play more. and this would help ensure that when the inevitable day comes that kaya or jadyn go to the Bridge, there will still be a furry family to cushion the loss for the surviving cat-and for me. there's no replacing a lost furbaby, but the presence of other animals is more of a comfort at that time than any human could ever be.
[notify]

Kitty (miss- you you lil- rebel!

Purring Dictator

Purred: Sat Oct 3, '09 8:42am PST 
I am already a crazy cat lady with two cats. LOL
[notify]

kaya skye

not fighting my- demons-we joined- forces

Purred: Sat Oct 3, '09 9:47am PST 
nothing like starting early, kitty's mom!laugh out loud
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Sun Oct 4, '09 9:29am PST 
Well, Meowma would be allowed 4 under this system, but I am not buying it, or else I count myself as three, so no more get to come for 10 more years!.
[notify]

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Sun Oct 4, '09 9:35am PST 
hmm im 24, and your only allowed 2, so im about 3 cats over my limit. but hey i knew i was a crazy cat lady!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6