GO!

Sorry if this isnt the right place to post but Eloise is missing for almost 9 days..

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Eloise- *Missing- August 13- 2009

Purred: Fri Aug 21, '09 9:10pm PST 
I havent been here in a while but I sure hope everyone here can send some "pawsitive" vibes towards my girl Eloise.

She just turned 4 years old in July and in a few days (August 24th) would have been her 4 year anniversary. Eloise has never been out for more than a few hours at a time. She just likes to lie on the lawn in the backyard soaking up the sun for a while. But on August 13th early afternoon she ventured off and I havent seen her since. I was outside pretty much the whole day and didnt hear or see anything out of the ordinary.

I am doing everything I can think of to find her but I havent had any luck yet. I've stuck about 100 flyers in neighbors doors, posted big neon MISSING REWARD flyers throughout my neighborhood, went to about 8 different vets and left my flyers with them, posted missing ads on craigslist, petfinder and 3 other websites and of course have been out looking for her and calling her every single day. I walk all over my neighborhood going up and down the same blocks over and over again and have checked nearby neighbors yards. I call out to her, I shake her bottle of treats, I walk silently trying to "communicate" to her with my thoughts. I even left out a pile of dirty laundry hoping that if she was lost that might help her find her way. I now sleep downstairs on the couch with the windows open hoping I'll hear that familiar "Prrrow" in the middle of the night.

I even contacted an animal communicator yesterday and spoke to her on the phone. I didnt get any real helpful tips, but the woman told me Eloise is still alive but an aggressive tomcat is keeping her from coming home. I don't know whether or not that's true but I have no idea what else could have happened or where she could possibly be.

I'm desperate for her to come home. Eloise is my baby of the bunch. It's so calm and quiet and empty without her. I cry so hard for her every day. She's all I've been able to think of. It's killing me to think that she could be hurt or suffering or scared. And it's been so hot and humid and now bad storms are coming and she's terrified of storms. I hate not knowing what happened, but I'm trying so hard to stay optimistic. Please, please, please keep Eloise in your thoughts/prayers. I am hoping that all of my angel kitties that have passed on before her are following her around, keeping her company and keeping her safe.

I love you and miss you Eloise. I know you're out there somewhere and I will still be looking for you. Please come home when you're ready/able to!
[notify]

Charmaine- Neville

Hey Dawlin!!!!

Purred: Sat Aug 22, '09 3:03am PST 
All of us send MASSIVE amounts of purrs for Eloise to come home, and our meowmy will keep her in her prayers.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Sat Aug 22, '09 6:19am PST 
Purring for your little one to come home.

xoxoox

Oreo Jeffrey- Please Come- Back!

I'm Oreo "J."

Purred: Sat Aug 22, '09 9:20am PST 
Oreo J is missing, too. I'm feeling so lost without him, just as you are with Eloise.

We're praying and purring for Eloise's safe return.

hug
[notify]

Andy- (Anderson- Montgomery)

I only come out- when Mommy's- home!

Purred: Sat Aug 22, '09 1:27pm PST 
Purring for you....
[notify]

Eloise- *Missing- August 13- 2009

Purred: Sat Aug 22, '09 4:26pm PST 
Thanks everyone for your positive thoughts and prayers. I hung up some more flyers today and posted one in my local Petco. A woman standing behind me on line told me she saw my flyer at one of the vets today. Makes me feel a little better at least knowing that people are paying attention to the flyers somewhat. I'm about to go out looking for her again now. I'm not even expecting to find her really. I'm just hoping that if she hears me or senses I'm near, she'll come home on her own terms soon. Last night we had a horrendous thunderstorm and one of the cracks of thunder knocked me off the couch. Rattled the roof too and set off a bunch of car alarms. Poor Eloise must have been petrified (assuming and hoping she's still alive) If that didnt scare her into coming home, then I don't know what will. I hate not knowing what's keeping her. I'm trying not to lose hope, but this is just really bad.

And I'm so sorry Oreo is missing too cry How long has he been missing for? My friend told me her indoor/outdoor cat was missing for 2 weeks and one day he just showed up at her back door. He was thinner and dirty, but still in good shape. We can't give up! Our babies are out there somewhere I pray for the both of them and hope our stories will both have happy endings, or we will at least get some closure eventually. Best of luck with Oreo! I hope he returns quickly and safely.
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Sat Aug 22, '09 5:49pm PST 
We are purring like crazy for Eloise to find her way back to you.

Purring, purring, purring, purring, purring, purring, purring,

Don't know if this is within your means, but there was an article in the September DogFancy magazine regarding tracking dogs tracking missing pets. Dogs Finding Dogs is a group of volunteers who use their highly trained dogs to sniff out dogs, cats, ferrets, rabbits and ponies. They have a phone number you can call to see if there are any in your area.

www.dogsfindingdogs.com
or telephone: 410-908-6374.

Just an afterthought: Be sure to look up in the trees and poles. Eloise may have been frightened of something and climbed up and now can't get down.

Edited by author Sat Aug 22, '09 5:52pm PST

Taag Our Guardian Angel

Her Majesty

Purred: Sat Aug 22, '09 10:00pm PST 
I am purring that Eloise will find her way home. I am sorry for how scared and worried you must be. If I see Eloise in my flights to watch over my family, I will show her the way back to you!
[notify]

Lady

the queen

Purred: Sat Aug 22, '09 11:57pm PST 
Eloise, oreo j, you are getting massive purrs & prayers from all of us. we are purring ffor your safe and quick return home.

purrrrrrrring

lady
[notify]

Daphne

Dainty Daphne

Purred: Sun Aug 23, '09 1:53pm PST 
Sending lots of purrrs for Eloise and Oreo. We hope they come home safe and healthy. Keep up the pawsitive vibes. My ex-boyfriend's kitty escaped when his house was broken into. The cat jumped out of the window and was missing for about 3 weeks. Then one day when he was coming home from work, he found kitty sitting outside that very window. I guess he figured it was safe to come home. She was skinny and dirty and had a little scratch on her nose. But she came home. You are doing a great job in trying to find your baby. We will be purrrring for you both.hug
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2