GO!

Boudin's 1 yr bridge annifursary

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

♥Boudi- n♥ ILM-

King Boudin- reigns- on...2/3/01-8/3/- 08

Purred: Mon Aug 3, '09 5:36pm PST 
Hello my furends,
hug

today marks my one year at the bridge and I just wanna say I luvs you all and miss being around catster like I used to be.

It's been hard on the pawrents and my bro Tiggy,but I am happy and well. Especially with mama K's miscarriage in May. I tell her I'm watching over the baby too....little angel

Thanks fur being my pal,Boo angel
[notify]

Beloved- Angel Amelia- loves HL!

I am finally- with my True- Love Bill....

Purred: Mon Aug 3, '09 10:34pm PST 
We love you too Boudin, and your whole family... we know how sad they must be today, missing you, but tell them space and time are just two minor inconveniences to pass thru until they get to you... hug
[notify]

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Tue Aug 4, '09 7:14pm PST 
Time will pass ... until we will all be together again.

Purrs and Peace,
Aragorn
hughughughug

Taag Our Guardian Angel

Her Majesty

Purred: Wed Aug 5, '09 5:59am PST 
I sent my family a message to tell them. "I am trailing you even as you reach for me. This is my last existence apart from you."

At the bridge we learn that there will come a day when over that bridge comes our beloved family and we will all be together again.
[notify]

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Wed Aug 5, '09 6:31am PST 
Oh, Boudin, it is hard to believe you have been gone a year already. We send soft paw pats and purrs to your family.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

♥Boudi- n♥ ILM-

King Boudin- reigns- on...2/3/01-8/3/- 08

Purred: Sat Aug 8, '09 6:32am PST 
Thanks my furends,

The kind words mean much to my family. I am doing well up here,but my fam still finds it tough...luv you guys,Boo angelhug
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Sat Aug 8, '09 6:06pm PST 
Miss you pal.
[notify]