GO!

In loving Memory Bandett my cat.

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Julie

Spit Fire

Purred: Sat Jul 11, '09 11:05pm PST 
On July 10th 2009 at 9:47pm Bandett my cat past away. He was trying to fight leukemia for a month and it ended. He was on pills and every so often I would get him a shot to perk him up but it didn't help at that certain point. He was suffering in pain, got to skinny and lost muscle control in his back legs. If he was suffering any longer I would ha of put him down. He will alway be remembered and loved for being a sweet boy. July 11th, 2009 Bandett was burried in our backyard following: Kipper, Ozzal, S'mores, gold fish, a lizard, and two dogs.
He crossed Rainbow Bridge being loved. I miss him alot......................R.I.P. little buddy!
[notify]

Miss Daisy

I'm a happy- girl!

Purred: Sun Jul 12, '09 9:11am PST 
May you take comfort in knowing a Kitty Angel is watching over you.little angellittle angel
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Sun Jul 12, '09 2:43pm PST 
hughughughug's to you and your family.

xoxoxox

Jackie- (adoptable)

Purred: Sun Jul 12, '09 8:55pm PST 
Sorry to hear about Bandett. I gave him a special zealie........because he seem like he needed it. I could tell he was a tough boy too. He is a hug to think his loss over.
[notify]

Taag Our Guardian Angel

Her Majesty

Purred: Sun Jul 12, '09 10:19pm PST 
Bandett fought bravely.
I'm sorry that he had to leave.
My human family understands and sends their condolences and my kitty family sends you their purrs of comfort.

At the bridge everyone is restored to perfect health. We have the glossiest fur and the shiniest eyes. There is no illness or disease or evidence that it even exists here.

Every angel here is grateful for the love and homes that our families gave us. Even as I was leaving, I knew I was special to my family and I knew I was loved. Bandett knew the same with you!

Edited by author Sun Jul 12, '09 10:24pm PST

[notify]

Rambo

Mr.Bo Boy

Purred: Fri Jul 24, '09 7:37pm PST 
Thanks for the support today is 2weeks he is gone and i miss hime TOO MUCH!!!
[notify]

Julie

Spit Fire

Purred: Mon Aug 10, '09 11:11am PST 
HE has been gone for 1 month today at 9:47pm. I miss you buudy!
[notify]

squeaky (RIP- 7-27-09)

squeak

Purred: Sat Aug 15, '09 4:58pm PST 
i hope you go to bandett's grave and say hello, i miss you buddy. i am sure he can hear you and misses you just as much. but i also believe he is OK now and if he could tell you he's not suffering anymore, he would. if only they could be with us forever. valeriecloud 9
[notify]

Bandett at- Rainbow- Bridge

Born to be free- at Rainbow- Bridge

Purred: Thu Sep 10, '09 2:48pm PST 
I'm going to be gone 2mos. tonight 9:47pm little angel
[notify]

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Thu Sep 10, '09 9:19pm PST 
I have taught Bandett how to jump down to the lowest cloud to watch over you.

Purrs and Peace,
Aragorn
huglittle angel

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4