GO!

found a cat

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
BeBe

I'm just a- lover!

Purred: Sun May 17, '09 5:53pm PST 
We had to move our deck because it was falling into our house and damaging the side.

Underneath we found a straving, filthy, longhair black cat. He hasn't aten anything yet but he's drinking a lot of water.

He started purring after a couple minutes, bless him. He's a sweet cat.

Pics later. Not sure where my chargable batteries are right now.
[notify]

Charmaine- Neville

Hey Dawlin!!!!

Purred: Mon May 18, '09 6:10am PST 
BeBe:

How lucky that kitty was that your pawrents found him. We will be looking for photos.......bless your pawrent for taking care of him.
He must have owned people

Happy Purrs - The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Prince -RIP

I knew a moment- of peace and- love...

Purred: Mon May 18, '09 11:27am PST 
here he is. People are calling about the found cat ads but its not him they're looking for. frown He's such a sweetheart.
[notify]

Prince -RIP

Purred: Mon May 18, '09 12:38pm PST 
He's REALLY dehydrated and I found 2 ticks on him. I got some wet food for him.
[notify]

Prince -RIP

Purred: Fri May 22, '09 11:05am PST 
I found a sanctuary that'll take Prince in since I don't have room. dancinghappy dance
[notify]

QUINCY

I've never met a- kitten I didn't- like

Purred: Fri May 22, '09 11:15am PST 
Good for you!!dancing We are always glad when the stories have a happy ending. We hope they find him a good forever home soon.
[notify]

Prince -RIP

Purred: Fri Sep 4, '09 6:25pm PST 
just wanted to update. he never came back after I had to put him out on the deck. I searched and searched, even set a humane trap, called for him, asked around nothing.

We had to work on the skirting of the trailer and I think I found his body. I'm wondering if he didn't go under there and die the first day or so after he found us.

I've been torn up since I couldn't find him and this is just eating at me. Poor guy.
[notify]

Patches

Patches - a masterpiece in- the making.

Purred: Sat Sep 5, '09 2:39pm PST 
Don't lament. You did the absolute best you could and realize that at the end of his little life, it was so so very positive.

Obviously he was ill when he was found but that kind word, that gentle voice and good food - those a such sweet memories in a small one like him. If he could have responded more, he would have. Since he didn't, it is no fault of yours. He knew you cared and that is wonderful.

Not all angels have wings. Some wear sneakers and some have four feet.
[notify]

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Sun Sep 6, '09 10:44am PST 
Our meowmy cried when she read that Prince had died. He looks SO much like my brofur Louie. However, as others have said he must have had something wrong with him that took his life. The time you had him, and he was fed, and had a safe place made those last months happy for him.

He is now at the Rainbow Bridge, and will never know pain again. Bless you for doing what you did for this handsome guy.

The New Orleans Kittieshug
[notify]

Imhotep

Blue eyed baby- boy.

Purred: Mon Sep 7, '09 4:00am PST 
Awwww, you absolutely tried your best! hug That precious little one was lucky to have you for the short time he did and I am sure he is purring fondly for you at the Rainbow Bridge.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2