GO!

Celebrating wtih your cat?

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Muffin

Purred: Wed Mar 4, '09 10:42am PST 
How do others celebrate with your cat? Whether it's a birthday, holiday, special occasion, what do you do that is special?
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Wed Mar 4, '09 2:34pm PST 
Usually extra kisses and a special meal. Usually chicken baby food.
[notify]

Boris

Brr!

Purred: Thu Mar 5, '09 8:03pm PST 
My mommy gives me a special meal as well and lots of pettings!! She makes sure to spend extra time with me and may even buy or make me a new toy. I can't wait till my next birthday mommy is going to sew me my own pigeon!
[notify]

Kitler

Kisses and- caresses all for- me!!!!

Purred: Sat Mar 7, '09 10:46am PST 
My family celebrates me every day of the year with kisses, caresses and all the attention I ask them happy dance
[notify]

Angel Soc- Dreamboat- #56

sir soc because- he thinks hes- the boss

Purred: Sat Mar 7, '09 11:47am PST 
my mommy loves me furry much and effuryday is a celebration wiv hugs kisses and treats i loves you momballoons
[notify]

Mittens

Walking the cat- walk

Purred: Tue Apr 7, '09 10:06pm PST 
We get presents!
[notify]