GO!

Does anyone know where Tambolina & Co. are???

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Izadore- (Izzie)

Always make it- look like the- dogs did it

Purred: Tue Feb 24, '09 6:46am PST 
Haven't heard from them in a long time. Anyone know where they are?
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Tue Feb 24, '09 6:56am PST 
I'm here!!!!....I'm here!!!!....we're here!!!!!....I'm here!!!!!

Thank you so much for caring........thank you........

Today I went to the Groomers.....my meouwmy wasn't able to take me sooner because of illness and weather.......so I was in a MESS.....they had to shave me mostly down one side......and my poor (meowmy says 'beautiful') white skin is VERY cold.........AND I have got to go back on Thursday.....there are still lumps on me and I was getting too stressed for them to carry on..........

BUT.......they found out that there were lots of beautiful, tiny, magical little shrews and moleys living in my fur lumps.......and they all came out in a sparkling shower when they combed me........the Meouwmy has taken them home in an egg box.......

Dear Izzie and all......I am here.....we are here.......thank you so much for thinking of us........we love you......

Tambolina
[notify]

Lillian

I get cuddles- 'on tap'......

Purred: Tue Feb 24, '09 7:04am PST 
Shrews and moleys indeed!!! What is WRONG with Tambolina?.....she is away with the fairies most of the time.......take no notice of her!!!...but she is a GOOD girl........so pleased you thought of her (and us)

I am just making jam at the moment (and having a good, warming cup of marmite)

Auntie Miss Lillie
[notify]

Colin

I am DEFINITELY- the big cheese- now......

Purred: Tue Feb 24, '09 7:07am PST 
Do you think there REALLY were tiny shrews and moleys in her fur lumps? I don't THINK there could have been.......BUT........?

Colin
[notify]

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Tue Feb 24, '09 7:10am PST 
Tiny shrews and moleys?.........I see tiny shrews and moleys (and lots of other things) after a good dose of the Marmite!!!!! Take no notice of her........!!!

Miss Boobikins.....are you there my lovely one.......?

Best wishes to all

Grandad Conrad
[notify]

Sherlock

Me, Me, Me, Me

Purred: Tue Feb 24, '09 9:28am PST 
shock Auntie Miss Lillie...by some chance...is the jam you are making STRAWBERRY jam? If so, I'll have to make sure I stop over. wink
[notify]

Pete- Fountain

So happy to have- a safe and- loving home!

Purred: Tue Feb 24, '09 10:00am PST 
Oh Miss Tambolina......it makes my heart glad to again see your lovely face. And I have no doubt that no matter how your fur was cut, you are still a picture of feline feminity sure to charm all gentlemencats for miles around. Do take care of yourself, my lovely ladycat........I send my sincere hope that you recover your beautiful fur coat soon.

And, no matter what sort of creatures took up habitation in your fur, it only proves their inate good taste in making their home in the loveliest ladycat on the Isle of Britain. I also send my regards to your family on this lovely Tuesday. Today we celebrate Mardi Gras here in New Orleans. Our celebration is a quiet one, watching the parades on the television. Dear Mama feels this is safer, as we might not be seen by the vast crowds, and be in danger of having our paws trod upon.

Most Sincerely Yours,
Lord Peter
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Tue Feb 24, '09 12:19pm PST 
Of course, I am ALWAYS thinking of "and company" cloud 9 first, but didn't notice you guys hadn't been around, as Meowma left me in the HORRIBLE CAT JAIL for a week whille she went to some place called Belize--I am bugging her to death for more, more, more snuggling constantly, now she's home. ( Speaking of snuggliness, purrrrowwwow, my handsome Jose .) Meowma says she missed me horribly while she was gone--she saw only 2 kitties, anywhere the whole week, but tons of poor skinny dogs, cows, and horses. She says the one kitty that was at her motel was a very sweet stripey one, but that it was skinny land probably needed fixing--she admits snuggling and rubbing the poor thing. Anyway, I am glad that all of you, but mostly my Bad Bad Grand-Dad Conrad, are well.
[notify]

Izadore- (Izzie)

Always make it- look like the- dogs did it

Purred: Wed Feb 25, '09 6:07am PST 
We at the Zoo are all so happy that Tambi and Company are all fairly well except for Tambolina's little spa day incident. We fear our Delilah will be heading down the same road in a month or so as Meowmie felt mats on her precious little tummy t'other day. Meowmie KNOWS better than to try to clip them herself this time. eek
[notify]

Lillian

I get cuddles- 'on tap'......

Purred: Wed Feb 25, '09 7:58am PST 
Dear Sherlock......actually, no, sorry, not strawberry jam.....it was actually 'frog and lizard' chutney I was making (with the merest hint of cockroach).....I have joined the family firm, you see, and I now send out jars of my chutney all over the world.....Mind you, it is a bit evil (have to be honest) while it is bubbling away on the stove (smells a bit like old socks, the meouwmy says)......but it is going down well with the cognoscenti.........do stop by, any time, you will know where we live by the pungent odour wafting down the road.........

Hope you are all well - especially your meouwmy, at school...........

Auntie Miss Lillie
[notify]

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6