GO!

Whats your cats favorite type of toy?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Stormy- 2000-2009

Tall, Dark, and- Handsome.

Purred: Fri Feb 20, '09 11:17am PST 
Stormy is a feather fanatic, though I found getting really rabbit fur toys are second to the feathers. So I have a few Rabbit fur mice and strips of it on a wand.
[notify]

Ember

College Cat

Purred: Tue Mar 10, '09 7:15pm PST 
With me, toys that make noise are a MUST! I really like things that are fuzzy, with bells or rattles.
[notify]

Dani

Scaredy cat.

Purred: Tue May 19, '09 3:29pm PST 
Rosie and Kashmir like feather wands, and Carson and Dani like laser lights. big grin
[notify]

Dylan

Purred: Fri Jul 17, '09 5:18pm PST 
Dylan LOVES ping pong balls!
[notify]

Kona

Named after a- coffee bean from- Hawaii.

Purred: Sat Jul 25, '09 8:52pm PST 
If it moves I'm going for it!!! No favorites! I do love to play with my fellow house cat Bailey. He's my bestest bud!dancing
[notify]

Dog

AKA DogKitty

Purred: Thu Oct 1, '09 7:20am PST 
Dog has been a die hard fan of her circular scratcher/ball toy combo. 8 years of playing with it everyday and it never gets old!
[notify]

Ucok- (pronounced- as oo-chok)

Ucok is an- indonesian name- :D

Purred: Mon Oct 26, '09 1:13am PST 
he likes his mouse toy alot.
and something that can make him jump.
[notify]

Nick

Purred: Tue Nov 3, '09 2:54pm PST 
Sticks.
[notify]

Precious- Kit-Kit

If it dont- crunch get it- off my food-mat

Purred: Fri Nov 6, '09 7:17pm PST 
anything i can practice my climbing and tight rope walking on.. oh my ball with a bell in itlaugh out loud
[notify]

Tinker Belle

I'm a little- Tinker- Stinker....

Purred: Mon Nov 16, '09 10:32am PST 
I likes toys that have bells and feathers on them. I also have this fuzzy ball with lots of strings hanging off of it.....I love that toy the most. All though I wish I had a newer one cause I tore up mine with all my playing but Mommy can't find a new one just like it. That's ok, I have a newer toy...or game. Playing with mommy's necklaces when she's not looking. Shh....don't tell her. shh
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2