GO!

2nd annual Growing Up Catster (formerly KIK) Valentine Pawty

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 83: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Zippie®- McNoNo

I love OUR Hazel- Lucy

Purred: Fri Feb 13, '09 8:58am PST 
Hosted by the group formerly known as "Kittens in Kontrol"
February 14th starting at 10:30 AM Catster time till we are all pawtied out You do not need to have a Valentine or be a kitten to come!

Although there is some fierce pawty competition fur Valentines Day pawties; pawlease stop by & join us; you won't be disappointed! This group knows how to have a good time.

We will be in & out today decorating & setting up; feel free to join us!

Edited by author Fri Feb 13, '09 9:05am PST

[notify]

John Deere

Nothing runs- like...me!

Purred: Fri Feb 13, '09 10:32am PST 
*comes in with Riley, carrying as many flowers as they can. They set the flowers on a table and get started making little bouquets for each table* I hope they don't mind...
[notify]

Tommy- (7/31/08 - 5/4/10)

I'm ENGAGED to- the beautiful- Zoey!!!

Purred: Fri Feb 13, '09 12:09pm PST 
I'm so excited! happy dance Zippie, can I do anything to help decorate?? big grin
[notify]

Zippie®- McNoNo

I love OUR Hazel- Lucy

Purred: Fri Feb 13, '09 2:17pm PST 
*waves at JD, Riley & Tommy* The flowers look great JD! There's all kinds of stuff that you can help woth if you want Tommy; or you can go out that door over there & see how Lolly is coming along with the bumper cars
[notify]

Mr. Lollycat- McNoNo

<3's his Auntie

Purred: Fri Feb 13, '09 2:21pm PST 
Tommy cood you come help me? one of our cricket friends escaped
[notify]

Pawlette- McNoNo

I'm in love with- Riley

Purred: Fri Feb 13, '09 2:27pm PST 
*puts a catnip to go bag together with a ribbon furr each kit to take home with them
[notify]

Little Coqui

I is at my- furever home!!

Purred: Fri Feb 13, '09 2:35pm PST 
Hi everyones!!! Mommie is finally homes from her vacation! I is so glad her got homes on time fur the pawty tomorrows, cuz I has a Valentine and wants to be heres with him.
Anything I can does to help get ready? *pulls out some crepe paper streamers in pink and white, immediately gets tangled up in them*
[notify]

Isis

See ya later,- gotta play!

Purred: Fri Feb 13, '09 3:02pm PST 
*laughs at Coqui all tangled up in the streamers and begins to help untangle her*

Hi Coqui! I saw in your diary your mommy is back! Yay! I bet she loved being in the warm sun!

Here, let's hang those up, and I got some nice red paper lanterns to put on the lights too...mommy was in Chinatown a couple of weeks ago!!
[notify]

Zippie®- McNoNo

I love OUR Hazel- Lucy

Purred: Fri Feb 13, '09 8:50pm PST 
**grabs one end of the table while Lolly & Pawlly grab the other**
Ok swing it around to your right; your other right Lollylaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Once the tables are in place they begin to set up the Buffet table
[notify]

Pawlette- McNoNo

I'm in love with- Riley

Purred: Fri Feb 13, '09 8:57pm PST 
**hear a noise & goes to investigate** hey come give me a hand Zippie; Little Coqui & Isis are all tangled up in these streamers.
How long have you 2 been here?? Your moms must be worried sick about you. *hands both girls some warm nip tea & lets them sample rolled mouse tacos w shrimp on the side
[notify]

(Page 1 of 83: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]