GO!

I crossed over to Rainbow Bridge today...

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Ducky Goose

Duh....what???

Purred: Mon Dec 29, '08 11:53pm PST 
A few months ago I was diagnosed with Hyperthyroidism, I was put on Tapazole and have done great, was gaining weight, eating good, heart rate within normal limits. Well about a week ago I quit eating a lot and because lethargic, x-rays showed Gastritis and a Tumor. So I was put on antibiotics, anti-acid and special diet. Sometime between last night and this morning I turned Jaundice (yellow) and just became very lethargic. I lost 1# since last Tuesday. I had bloodwork done and my kidney levels were a little elevated, but nothing too concerning with my age (14.5 years), and my liver enzymes were not that elevated. So the options were to put me to sleep or try and do surgery to see if the tumor was operable. They made the decision since I've always been a fighter to try the surgery. My messentary was bleeding, and the tumor was inoperable. I had fatty liver syndrome, and the tumor was involving my pancreas, stomach and bile duct. The tumor was blocking my bile duct. So they were gonna put me to sleep once I finished surgery. I helped my mommy out, my heart stopped beating almost exactly as soon as Grandpa (aka vet) put in the last stitch. Mommy held me for a while and cried, but I am now no longer in pain, and am healthy, and happy, and with my best buddy Little Foot.
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Tue Dec 30, '08 5:53am PST 
*TEARS*hughug's to your family

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Tue Dec 30, '08 6:19am PST 
Sending purrs, soft paw pats and prayers for your family to deal with your loss.

Sad Purrs,
Louis Armstrong, Emma Barrett, Benny Grunch, Pete Fountain and Charmaine Nevillelittle angel
[notify]

Nikko

I like kisses!

Purred: Tue Dec 30, '08 7:19am PST 
hug Purrs of sympathy to your family. We are so sorry.
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Tue Dec 30, '08 9:41am PST 
This is Delyte and the Grays. We are so sorry to hear that you lost your battle with hyperthyroidism, for so many reasons, the least of which is that Delyte has it and is almost 14. We are glad that you are out of pain and with your loved ones on the Bridge, but it so sad for your family to lose you so soon when they thought you were going to make it. Our saddest purrs and headbonks for them in this terrible time ... hug
[notify]

Binks

Little boy in a- cat suit

Purred: Tue Dec 30, '08 7:45pm PST 
Oh, I am so sorry. Our thoughts and purrs are with you.
[notify]

Piewackit

Tortietude? Yep- I have it!!

Purred: Tue Dec 30, '08 9:16pm PST 
We're sending your family soft comforting purrs. It's been such a hard year losing so many beloved purrs.
hughug
[notify]

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Wed Dec 31, '08 1:11am PST 
We are sending soft headrubs and nose kissies to your family. You will be free from pain and sickness at the Bridge, where everything is beautiful, and there are no more pills to take. Our angel babies will be there to greet you.

-Fuifui Moimoi and Suey.
[notify]

My Sweet- Lady- (Rainbow- Bridge)

My bestest- companion

Purred: Wed Dec 31, '08 7:47pm PST 
hug Ducky's family hug
[notify]

Shai Ming

My Cat Fu is- Better Than- Akira's

Purred: Wed Dec 31, '08 9:18pm PST 
hug We are all thinking of your family right now.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2