GO!

Kanga - Chubby 3 year old needs a home!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Sassy- (2001-2012)

Gorgeous- Armageddon

Purred: Thu Oct 23, '08 11:18pm PST 
Kanga is a cute black and white DSH and has been at the Sacramento SPCA for 3 months now but keeps getting passed by because she's fat cry

She's very friendly and is young and playful. She loves the Catio and if you open the door to her cage she'll run over to the door so she can play and sunbathe outside. Kanga weighs 18lb but can still run and jump fine. If you adopt her, with the right diet and play/exercise she'll have a long healthy life.

Kanga's profile and photo is posted here http://www.sspca.org/CatProfile.html?qryCatID=3471&Page=2&UpperLimit =20&SortBy=AddDate
[notify]

Tigger

What!? You mean- I'm NOT a dog!?

Purred: Tue Oct 28, '08 11:32pm PST 
Your link didn't work but i did find the sac spca. We were looking into a second cat. Do they offer a foster program? How do I go about fostering? I couldn't find her on the site either. But looks don't really matter to me. It's all about personality. Let me know!
[notify]

Queenie ~- Sweet Angel

~ With my Julesy- now ~

Purred: Wed Oct 29, '08 5:10am PST 
CLICK HERE for Kanga's profile! hope this helps Tigger sweetie!

She is SO purrty...I will purr the sweet girl finds a furever home soon!

hug
[notify]

Sassy- (2001-2012)

Gorgeous- Armageddon

Purred: Sat Nov 29, '08 10:10pm PST 
Good news, mum was at the SSPCA volunteering today and heard that Kanga has just been adopted cheer

Tigger, sorry I didn't see your post earlier. Did your mum adopt Kanga?

Purrs Sassy
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Sun Nov 30, '08 6:03am PST 
She's a cutie