GO!

Godspeed Beautiful Catsy

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Hazel Lucy,- Charles- Dorney, Ma

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Sun Sep 28, '08 1:11pm PST 
How wonderful to read all the diaries about Catsy touching our lives. Mom's face has been leaking all day. We love you Catsy! We love your devoted family who took you in, gave you food, warmth, love and all things pink. We hope they will be comforted knowing how you live in our hearts too.
Hazel Lucy
[notify]

Winnie and- Chester

Mom...he just- bounced me- again!

Purred: Sun Sep 28, '08 1:58pm PST 
Catsy we are glad you got to live the end of your life in love and being spoiled. Not all kitties are in their mommy and daddy's arms for a long time, but they are in their hearts forever.

little angel
[notify]

Taz- 1989-2012

I love playing- dressup!

Purred: Sun Sep 28, '08 2:07pm PST 
We have been crying all day mourning the loss of Catsy. She was such a pure and precious soul. We are now purring especially hard for her grieving parents; we know this was such a shock to them.
[notify]

Calvin ~- Knead On

Knead On ~

Purred: Sun Sep 28, '08 2:11pm PST 
Catsy is a beautiful angel, and I know she will watch over all of us. Her Mommy and Daddy should be very proud that they took such good care of her while she lived with them.

Rest in peace, sweet Catsy - we know all the angels greeted you with open paws.

hug

little angel
[notify]

Alfie - DB #37a - Dearly Loved

Alfie - soppy boy

Purred: Sun Sep 28, '08 2:28pm PST 
Rest in Peace little sweetheart. I have read your diaries and can see why you were loved so much.
With lots of love to you and your family who are missing you so much.
Alfie & family
[notify]

*Isis*

Just call me- *POOT-POOT!

Purred: Sun Sep 28, '08 2:40pm PST 
You were loved so much Catsy. Rest In peace Sweetie.
[notify]

Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Purred: Sun Sep 28, '08 4:01pm PST 
Rest in Peace & Love, Catsy

hug Hugs to your Family hug
[notify]

Baby-G

Don't Mess With- Mama

Purred: Sun Sep 28, '08 4:28pm PST 
We purr for your devoted family who are missing you so much. Just know that you are loved and very special and will never be forgotten.

Love and hugs to your family

hug
[notify]

Chai Latte

Your Royal- Chainess

Purred: Sun Sep 28, '08 4:29pm PST 
Sweet Angel Catsy - you touched so many of us and we are sad you had to leave your pawrents who love you so much. You leave a legacy of love dear Catsy and we are grateful that your final life on earth was one of being safe, warm, loved and protected.little angel

We love you.

Sad Purrs,
Chai, Little Bit, Sugar and Mom Jeanette
[notify]

Rascal- our OCP- Angel- '94-'11

The Moose

Purred: Sun Sep 28, '08 4:47pm PST 
Godspeed you on your journey sweet sweet Catsy. We have watched your transformation and our hearts were so happy that you were able to live your ninth life with such wonderpurr twofers who gave you love and comfort and who you shared your heart with. Run and romp across the bridge dear one, you will always be with the ones you love and that loved you..shine bright lovely angel.

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs,
Rascal and the Carolina Crew
[notify]

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4