GO!

The Psychokitty Speaks Out and We Are the Kitties books

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Wed Sep 17, '08 8:28pm PST 
Mommy found a funny book called The Psychokitty Speaks Out: Diary of a Mad Housecat and the sequel Something Of Yours Will Meet A Toothy Death Mommy laughed so hard while reading his diaries, she had to contain herself while reading at work! She told me about it, and we were thrilled to find out that Max has a blog on blogspot!
Then, not wanting to give up our Max fix, we found two more books We are The Kitties: Read This Or I'll Bite You and We Are the Kitties: And We Writed You This Book
Well, she was reading the first We Are the Kitties book and she almsot fell off her chair!
Catster's own Skeezix the Cat has his life storey (story) in it! And he mentions Catster even! He even mentions Rocky Ann and some other Catsters!
How cool is that?
When Mommy got home and told me about that I jumped around like I had had too much nip! I got so excited to see Catsters, and especially Skeezix, who I really don't know too well, in print!
but Mommy said "But Squeakers, what if it isn't the Skeezix you're thinking of?"
Duh! Humans! I made her read it to me, and I recognize the way he "rites" Skeezix-speek" and he did mention Rocky Ann.
Humans can be so dumb sometiems!
Wow, congrats Skeezix, not only are you on Catster, but you have your own website, blogsite and film producing thing (?) and you're in a book!
[notify]

Scottie- Squirrel ~- DB #169d

~Tiny purr- power~

Purred: Thu Sep 18, '08 3:48am PST 
That sounds just pawsome happy dance Meowmy will have to look out for the books for us!

Thanks for sharing - and concats Skeezix, RA & other celebrikitties MOL!
[notify]

Cheyenne

Catitude!

Purred: Thu Sep 18, '08 6:40am PST 
Sounds fun! Momma will definitely be looking for those books next time she goes book hunting (oh, who was the author???? please) kitty

And ditto on congratulating the 'celebs' party

Edited by author Thu Sep 18, '08 6:41am PST

[notify]

Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Thu Sep 18, '08 5:08pm PST 
Here's a link to check it out
http://www.psychokittyspeaksout.com/
[notify]