GO!

Please Purr for Me

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Darcy - Beloved- Angel

Calico Power!

Purred: Tue Sep 9, '08 12:46pm PST 
I am Darcy, and I just found my forever home a few days ago after being abandoned.

My new Meowmy took me for my first vet check today and we got the news that I'm FeLV positive.

Meowmy and Daddy have two other FeLV+ kitties, brofur Bo & sisfur Seven, and they will give me all the care, love, and nuturing I need to stay healthy.

But I would greatly appreciate your purrs for me, too! We know they will help me stay healthy.

Thanks so much!
[notify]

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Tue Sep 9, '08 1:28pm PST 
Be sure and get a recheck in a couple months. You could have turned negative again. (It happens!)
Until then, You are so lucky to have parents who love the FeLV kitties.
And you still have other kitties to play with should you stay FeLV+.

I will purrrr for you that you stay healthy and feel great, Darcy!

purrrrs,
Biscuit
[notify]

Hazel Lucy,- Charles- Dorney, Ma

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Tue Sep 9, '08 2:29pm PST 
Hi Darcy,
I added you to the Catsters in Need of Serious Purring thread. You are on the List on Page One and also posted at the end of the thread. Feel free to post updates, you are soooo cute!
Hazel Lucy
[notify]

Darcy - Beloved- Angel

Calico Power!

Purred: Tue Sep 9, '08 6:19pm PST 
Thank you both so much! Meowmy & Daddy have no children, and they believe it must be their mission to care for the kitties others might not want. They'll get me retested for sure, and regardless of the results, they'll love me and love me and love me! Isn't I a lucky kitten???? cheer

Purrrrrs to all!!!!!
[notify]

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Wed Sep 10, '08 7:35pm PST 
My mommy's the same way. She never had human children but she has catkids =) Special needs are always welcomed.

Purrrs to your special family and to you little sweetheart.

Gentle Headbonks,
Biscuit
[notify]

Aryeh - Love Forever

The Mewwy Kitten

Purred: Thu Sep 11, '08 6:29pm PST 
Mewwwy Mew, I'm praying for you and your fur sibs!!

Aryeh
[notify]

OLIVER

MY TAIL IS- FLUFFIER THAN- YOURS!

Purred: Thu Sep 11, '08 10:05pm PST 
Oh, Darcy, what a lucky kitty to have found a loving forever home. Do get rechecked in a few months. Until then, just have a ball playing with your new furfamily. You are such a beautiful girl - we're headed over to send you a friends requests - we'd love to be friends with your and your family. We'll be purrrrrrrring non-stop for you to have a wonderful, long life.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrs, from Oliver, Finn and Jacksonwavewavewave
[notify]

Darcy - Beloved- Angel

Calico Power!

Purred: Fri Sep 12, '08 5:57pm PST 
Thanks, everyone. I just love my new home! I plays with the other cats and the food here is SO good!!!!! At night I gets to snuggle with my new Meowmy, and I just love that! I know with all the Catster purrs, I'll stay healthy and happy for a long, long time. kitty
[notify]

Shadow

Gotta love- me...I'm the- second baby!

Purred: Sat Sep 20, '08 5:56pm PST 
How wonderful that you have found a furever home, Darcy!! We'll all be sure to purr really loud for you to make sure you stay healthy. You sure are a sweet looking little girl.
hug
[notify]

Althea, PAWS

The Special,- Precious, Petite- PrinCESS

Purred: Sat Sep 27, '08 9:01am PST 
wave Hi, Darcy! You, like me, are blessed. I don't have FeLV, but I was thrown out on a remote mo untain road and left to die. Now, I am a prinCESS! cloud 9 I have just said a prayer, asking the Creator to send a special angel (well, *another* special angel, as your pawrents are special angels themselves) to watch over you and to give you a long and happy time on Earth.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2