GO!

Purrrs Needed!!

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Shamrock

White is- Beautiful!

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '08 12:25pm PST 
My meowmy took me to the vet today and I'm being kept over night for observation and tests. I'm anemic and having bloody diarrhea. My Meowmy is so worried about me!!! I'm a deaf kitty, and Meowmy and Daddy gave me a forever home not long ago after I was saved by a rescue group.

The vet has ruled out several bad possibilities but just doesn't know yet what's wrong with me. All purrrs and prayers are much appreciated!!
[notify]

Pancake

I'm the- Favorite!

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '08 1:06pm PST 
My family is purring for you to recover quickly. And I left you a Voki!
[notify]

Philbert

Snort!

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '08 1:43pm PST 
Many purrs to you! I'm sorry you and your family are so scared. I hope its something they can take care of!
[notify]

Leaf

Must kick and- shred!

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '08 3:43pm PST 
Purring hard for you! Keep us posted!

hughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Callie

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '08 5:03pm PST 
Chloe and Callie are thinking about you and your humans.
Must be scary without your mom....
[notify]

Chloe

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '08 5:05pm PST 
Are their kittens at home? Could you possibly ate kitten food? This happend to my mom's, mom dog...he ate puppy food and got sick and had blood in his potty. When he got better he never touched it again, he knew it was bad.
[notify]

Shamrock

White is- Beautiful!

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '08 6:21pm PST 
Thanks everyone. The vet asked about poisons, but there's just nothing around that's dangerous. We keep a very cat-safe house. No kitten food or dog food he could have gotten into.

They plan to do xrays tomorrow to see if anything shows up in the intestinal tract. We talked to the vet late this afternoon. They're putting him on fluids as he's not eating much. Otherwise, no change.

Please keep the purrrrs and prayers coming. We all appreciate them so very much.
[notify]

Binks

Little boy in a- cat suit

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '08 8:40pm PST 
I'm purring like crazy for you, Shamrock. What a handsome boy you are. I know your mommy and daddy love you so much and they're doing everything they can for you now. I hope the vet will be able to find out what is making you sick so that you can get better soon and enjoy your forever home.
[notify]

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Wed Jul 23, '08 12:39am PST 
Shamrock, we are purring hard for you and your family.
Love Fui and Suey.
[notify]

Shamrock

White is- Beautiful!

Purred: Wed Jul 23, '08 6:49am PST 
Meowmy just talked to the second vet at the office. 'My' vet's in surgery. He told her that I was stronger today with the fluids they gave me, and that I ate some this morning. Mmmmmm, wet cat food!

I'm still having some bloody diarrhea, but not as much.

They want to keep me another night and may still do xrays but Meowmy won't know that for sure 'til she talks to 'my' vet later in the day.

This is good news! All's not completely well, but I'm better!!

Please keep the purrrrrrs and prayers coming! They're helping!!!snoopycheerdancingparty
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2