GO!

Blind Cat Rescue & Sanctuary

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Angel

Purrrring for- all the blind- cats!

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '08 5:39am PST 
Hello! I'm a long-time Catster member who found out about a wonderful rescue in North Carolina called Blind Cat Rescue & Sanctuary. I'm trying to help them out by creating Catster pages for their kitties. I've only done four so far, but I'll be adding more.

Please click on Angel's photo and read my page to learn more about this great organization. There's also a link to their homepage.

Purrrrrrs to you all!!!! kitty
[notify]

Rosie *PROUD- MEOWMY*

Spay & neuter- purrlease!

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '08 6:41am PST 
OK meowmy is now officially teary after visiting your page Angel! Such a sweet & special girl!

Bless this special rescue group and the valuable work they do - we'll be purring for them, you & all the other special kitties!

Let's hope being on Catster brings some great exposure!

hug
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '08 7:42am PST 
Yes bless u and this rescue group.

Mom always adopts the Senior Kitties because nobody want them but it is so sad.

Natasha

Tortie and Proud

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '08 12:19pm PST 
Purrrs to you both! There are more pages up now, so drop by and see the other sweet blind kitties. Each is so special and so deserving of the safety of the sanctuary.
[notify]

Christopher

Who You Callin'- Blind?

Purred: Tue Jul 22, '08 8:44pm PST 
Awwww that seems like such a nice place. When mommy gets paid she wants to make a little donation to them in my name because Ima blind kitty myself.

Chirps,
Christopher
[notify]

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Wed Jul 23, '08 3:50am PST 
Bless you for bringing attention to such a wonderful group! What fantastic people to give such sweet kitties a chance to live out their lives in safety and security.
[notify]

Natasha

Tortie and Proud

Purred: Wed Jul 23, '08 8:31pm PST 
Our computer Meowmy has added more kitties today. We hope you'll go visit them soon. Purrrrrs to you all!!!
[notify]

Daisy Mae

Beautiful girls- should have some- curves.

Purred: Wed Jul 23, '08 10:43pm PST 
We visited each and every one of you. What wonderful kitties you all are!!! We will help you spread the word!
[notify]

Rosie *PROUD- MEOWMY*

Spay & neuter- purrlease!

Purred: Thu Jul 24, '08 2:08am PST 
OMC you ALL are just too cute!! I am so happy to know you are somewhere safe and loved!

Also, meowmy has made goodsearch.com her default search engine, and set her charity as the Blind Cat Rescue! She saw the info on their website, and thinks it is a meowvolous way to contribute towards funding for them! happy dance
[notify]

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Thu Jul 24, '08 2:01pm PST 
What beautiful kitties (and the people who help them)!!! After so many stories lately of kittens being abused, it makes us feel good to know someone is making such an effort to ensure that these blind kitties get safe, loving, furrever homes.

Bless you all. We will vist the website and make a donation.

Purrs, paw pats and whisker kisses,
Louis Armstrong, Emma Barrett, Benny Grunch & Pete Fountainhughug
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2