GO!

So,what are you having today?

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your cat's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 1 of 37: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Oreo

Make it look- like the dog did- it

Purred: Wed Jul 2, '08 1:16pm PST 
I had a bone-in escalope de poulet today for breakfast. I will have some beef lungs later on for lunch and a Chicken Foot for dinner.
Whats everyone else having today?
[notify]

Gordie

Don't breed or- buy when shelter- pets die

Purred: Wed Jul 2, '08 8:04pm PST 
Chicken Wings! They were spectacular. Tomorrow is beef heart... again. way to go
[notify]

Oreo

Purred: Thu Jul 3, '08 1:25pm PST 
For breakfast Pork Brains, For lunch a Chicken Drumstick and for dinner two quail eggs. Gordie,How can you say again? Beef Hearts are yummy! I like Pork Hearts better,though.

Edited by author Thu Jul 3, '08 1:27pm PST

[notify]

Gordie

Purred: Thu Jul 3, '08 10:38pm PST 
Don't get me wrong, Oreo, I love beef heart, but wow it takes a while for two kitties to eat a whole one! I'm ready to try something different. The girl says that there's still one more meal of beef heart left though. THEN we'll get something else in the mix. Pork heart you say? Maybe that will be next. How do you get yours cut up? Our guy hacked ours up with a sawzall while it was frozen. I think that worked pretty well, but if there's a better way I'd love to hear it.
[notify]

Oreo

Purred: Fri Jul 4, '08 12:27pm PST 
I got an eighth of a beef heart not to long ago but it is for me, two of my kitty siblings and my dog sister. Pork heart is very yummy even my neighbors cat who won't eat anything but Whiskas kitty food loved it. My mom just slices the whole heart and give us the slices good thing she dosn't have to cut it into tiny kibble peices.
I ate some beef heart for breakfast by the way. I don't know what I'll eat for dinner.
[notify]

Oreo

Purred: Fri Jul 4, '08 12:41pm PST 
For dinner I'm having a Bison Rib! Yes, I can eat a Bison Rib and its not too hard for my teeth.
[notify]

Oreo

Purred: Sat Jul 5, '08 2:06pm PST 
I had a Giblet mix of Chicken Heart,Liver,Gizzard,Neck from a whole Chicken for breakfast. For lunch I had another Giblet mix of Rock Cornish Game Hen Heart,Liver,Gizzard,Neck
For dinner I'll have a beef neck
[notify]

Loki & Thor

Loki: Food /- Thor: Pet me

Purred: Mon Jul 7, '08 1:01pm PST 
Well, Mom just did her first official "Meat Day". So, we finally get something more than just chicken. dancing

For the next 2+ months we'll be getting a mixture of beef liver, beef kidney, chicken liver, chicken heart, chicken gizzards, chicken, rock cornish game hen, beef, catfish, bass, pike, and one other white fish that mom can't remember. She also got us some quail eggs.

Each little kitty meal bag she prepared yesterday has a mixture of chunks of about one type of poultry, one type of fish, and one type of organ. It's like a slot machine, because we never know what we're going to get. It's whatever happens to be in the baggies that Mom grabbed from the freezer the day before.

This morning it was rock cornish game hen, catfish, and beef liver. I think that tonight's baggie has chicken, pike, and chicken liver. We're soooo happy to be have something other than just chicken. BEEF LIVER ROCKS!!! happy dance
[notify]

Khina

Purred: Mon Jul 7, '08 11:04pm PST 
My girl keeps trying to give me beef liver and I keep telling her that I DON'T LIKE IT! She tells me that I'll learn to like it someday. confused

Tonight was the last of the beef heart and a sliver of chicken.
[notify]

Oreo

Purred: Tue Jul 8, '08 1:22pm PST 
I had Beef Sweetbread, and Beef Kidneys today.
Khina You don't HAVE to eat Beef Liver theres always Chicken,Pork,
Quail,Pheasant,Cornish Game Hen,Bison,Venison etc... Liver.

Edited by author Tue Jul 8, '08 1:23pm PST

[notify]

(Page 1 of 37: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]