GO!

Dogster Daisy Needs Our Purrs

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Daphne

Mommy's Daffodil

Purred: Sun Jun 22, '08 3:50am PST 
Daisy is the sister of Catster's Lucky Lucy & Gino. www.catster.com/cats/215894
She's been in the hospital because she keeps on throwing up, the vet said she might have a blockage and need surgery. We need every cat to please purr for Daisy to get better and come home soon!
[notify]

Lucky

Terrorists- beware! I am- here !

Purred: Sun Jun 22, '08 4:21am PST 
Here are 4 sets of purrs for Daisy. We all hope she gets out of the hospital soon.

Love from Mom, Coral, Jade, Wilbur and Lucky
[notify]

Sassy

Yes! I am a- BratCat!

Purred: Sun Jun 22, '08 6:45am PST 
I'm Purring as hard as I can, for Daisy. Purring that the vet will find her problem and be able to correct it, so Daisy can come home to her loving family.

PURR! PURR! PURR! PURR! And sending down Angel Hugs. hug
[notify]

Pepper

CHICKEN! Did- someone say - CHICKEN?

Purred: Sun Jun 22, '08 6:48am PST 
I'm Purring for Daisy to hurry and get well, so she can be back with her family, who love and miss her.
Get well soon, Daisy!!!!

PURR! PURR! PURR! PURR! Here's an Angel Hug for Daisy. hug
[notify]

♥Boudi- n♥ ILM-

King Boudin- reigns- on...2/3/01-8/3/- 08

Purred: Sun Jun 22, '08 7:03am PST 
Bless you Daisy and your family,many hugs and purrs,luv Tiggy & Boo
hughugkitty
[notify]

Hazel Lucy,- Charles- Dorney, Ma

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Sun Jun 22, '08 8:18am PST 
I added Daisy Mae to the List on Page One of the:
Catsters in Need of Serious Purring thread , and also posted at the end of the thread. Purrs for unblocking.
Hazel Lucy
[notify]

Blackie

Born on the 4th- of July

Purred: Sun Jun 22, '08 5:09pm PST 
Dear Daisy, sending you many purrs and the doggie doctor will find
out what is causing all the trouble. They are pretty smart and they
can fix you up and you will be good as new love Blackie http://www.catster.com/forums/post.php#
[notify]

Daphne

Mommy's Daffodil

Purred: Mon Jun 23, '08 3:42am PST 
I saw the posting, thank you Miss Hazel Lucy smile
[notify]

Lucky- "Lucy"-Angel- Princess

Lucy - I have- CATtitude!

Purred: Mon Jun 23, '08 4:25am PST 
I want to thank you ALL for your healing purrs & prayers for my sister, Daisy Mae. I think they must be working because when the vet called my mom yesterday, he told her that Daisy was starting to feel better (she'd chewed through her IV). The vet thinks she may have passed whatever her blockage was also - but mom needs to talk to him again today to make sure she's really okay & come home.

Thank you ALL SO MUCH for your caring thoughts & purrs! Its people like you that make the world a much better place.
[notify]

Lucky- "Lucy"-Angel- Princess

Lucy - I have- CATtitude!

Purred: Mon Jun 23, '08 4:25am PST 
I want to thank you ALL for your healing purrs & prayers for my sister, Daisy Mae. I think they must be working because when the vet called my mom yesterday, he told her that Daisy was starting to feel better (she'd chewed through her IV). The vet thinks she may have passed whatever her blockage was also - but mom needs to talk to him again today to make sure she's really okay & come home.

Thank you ALL SO MUCH for your caring thoughts & purrs! Its people like you that make the world a much better place.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2