GO!

CURLY AND LILY'S WEDDING 6/26 AT 4 PM PST, 7 PM EST

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 56: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Lily- ♥- ♥

I AM THE QUEEN- OF Q-TIPS!!- Q-TIPS RULE!

Purred: Fri Jun 20, '08 11:52am PST 
Welcome everypurr and everywoof to our wedding! We are happy to have you all with us! Allow me to introduce our wedding pawty:

THE GROOM: CURLY
THE BRIDE: LILY

CATMAIDEN OF HONOR: MADISON

BEST MAN: STANLEY

RING BEARER: LALO

MINISTER: LUKA

we hope to share our special day with all of you!
applausecloud 9cheercheercloud 9applause
[notify]

Lily- ♥- ♥

I AM THE QUEEN- OF Q-TIPS!!- Q-TIPS RULE!

Purred: Tue Jun 24, '08 6:13am PST 
Quick and happy addition! My BEST friend Atlas will be giving me away! Since I'm not sure where my dad is (MOL!!) He has graciously offered to act in that capacity. I could not have asked a better purr!
cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

ATLAS
[notify]

Curly

Purred: Tue Jun 24, '08 9:24pm PST 
Atlas is truly a cat's cat! What a guy!
[notify]

Dash

Cuddling is what- I do best

Purred: Thu Jun 26, '08 4:18am PST 
Oh the wedding is going to be soo wonderful!!! Hi Curly!! Hope your not too nervous for this afternoon!! way to go
[notify]

pumpkin

found a forever- home in- fords,nj

Purred: Thu Jun 26, '08 7:08am PST 
I,m here for the wedding,I,m early.But this is the only time mom could drop me off.
[notify]

~Seven~

"meh"

Purred: Thu Jun 26, '08 8:19am PST 
Congrats! Wish I could be there when the party is going on. But my mom is at work at that time and she is the only one who can work the computer!

Have a Good time!!!

~Seven
[notify]

Flaca - lovingly- remembered

Purred: Thu Jun 26, '08 8:21am PST 
{...Flaca walks in, struggling under the weight of two cartons loaded with pink and white lily garlands, crepe paper rolls and crepe paper hearts...}
Oh, Pumpkin and Dash, I'm glad you're here! I need someone to help me decorate. Hope you don't mind lending a paw!
[notify]

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Precious boy - gone too soon

Purred: Thu Jun 26, '08 8:22am PST 
{...pokes his head in the door...} Hi, Seven! Just popping in for a minute....I'll be back later!
[notify]

Mittens

The Princess Has- Arrived!!

Purred: Thu Jun 26, '08 8:47am PST 
waveJust popping in to say "HI". We want to wish Curly & Lily good luck today!!! I will be back later.......meowmie is going to drop me off and Tigs is going to be my date and take care of me til meowmie can pick me up!! I am so catcited!!!!!
[notify]

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Precious boy - gone too soon

Purred: Thu Jun 26, '08 9:27am PST 
Wow, Mittens! That was a quick wardrobe change! I wish my sisfur Flaca could change her clothes that quickly! Nice to see you and Tigs.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 56: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]