GO!

PLEASE WATCH THE WONDERFUL VIDEO

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Heidi ~ In- Loving- Memory

Forever in- Loving Memory

Purred: Thu May 29, '08 11:08am PST 
This is beautiful and it says to all of you, what all of us at the Bridge wish we could say and help you to understand.
The tears will come, but, I think you'll feel better too.
Love always,
Heidi and the Bridge Pets
http://www.petplace.com/cat-videos.aspx?p=62
[notify]

Enis (RIP)- Babygirl

I miss trilling- for my mummy!

Purred: Thu May 29, '08 7:51pm PST 
My mummy just watched the video,tis so beautiful yet so sad,she is crying but knowing I'm still here with her she is a wee bit more content,thankye for sharing this with all the mummy's and daddy's that have lost the cherished fur-friend.
[notify]

Heidi ~ In- Loving- Memory

Forever in- Loving Memory

Purred: Fri May 30, '08 3:40am PST 
You're so welcome, we're never futher away than a memory, and sometimes, we're much closer than that. That was us that you saw out of the corner of your eye, for just that moment, that was our paw that touched your face, one more time. And yes, that brightest star in the sky, the one that twinkles thru a cloudy night, may indeed be us reminding you, that life is a journey, you need to continue to live your's well, but, we're not that far away and we'll never forget you.
Heidi little angel
[notify]