GO!

Has anyone used.....

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Foosa

MINE!

Purred: Tue May 20, '08 7:29pm PST 
The Breeze litter system?? Mom won one and it arived and was wondering if it worked well or if it was all talk..... She set it up for me just like the directions said but I have yet to use it.
[notify]

Foosa

MINE!

Purred: Wed May 21, '08 1:02pm PST 
bumpnaughtylaugh out loud
[notify]

Pete- Fountain

So happy to have- a safe and- loving home!

Purred: Wed May 21, '08 1:05pm PST 
Foosa:

Our meowmy saw it advertiied, and wondered if it was "all it was cracked up to be". Sorry we could not be of more help, but we know that another CATSTER member will be by soon to answer your question.

Pete Fountain, Emma Barrett, Louis Armstrong & Benny Grunch
[notify]

Foosa

MINE!

Purred: Wed May 21, '08 1:53pm PST 
I havn't used it yet but mom will let you know if it works when I use itlaugh out loud.
[notify]

Briana

Why won't you- leave me- ALONE??!!

Purred: Fri May 23, '08 10:23am PST 
We got ours Wednesday night and I posted about it in my diary today.

Momma just moved ours to the ITs' room to see if they'll use it. So far they seem to think it's like the ball pit at McDonald's. MOL!
[notify]

Foosa

MINE!

Purred: Thu Aug 14, '08 5:31pm PST 
Okay I have an update. Foosa would not use it no matter how hard we tryed to get her to, but now that we have two foster kitties they do use it and to my surprise it WORKS!!!shock I couldn't smell anything at all when I was cleaning it out!! I recomend it to any kittie that would use it.laugh out loud
[notify]

Sidney

If it moves, I- chase it!

Purred: Wed Sep 17, '08 6:35pm PST 
Mommy bought this for me and my brofur Erik, a three month old kitten. She tried to transition us according to the instructions(put out the new box and stop cleaning the old ones), but we would continue to use the old litter boxes no matter how dirty they got. So she decided to try to switch us over cold turkey by removing the old litter boxes. This worked for me, I began to pee and poop in the Breeze boxes (we have two, Mommy knows three is recommended for two cats, but she has a small one bedroom apartment, so she has one box in the bathroom and one in the living room). But Erik decided to pee on the bathroom rug, then on the carpet. So she removed the bathroom rug and locked Erik in the bathroom overnight, hoping that he would get the idea to pee in the Breeze box. That seemed to work as Erik now uses the Breeze box for both pee and poop. She likes the pellets better than litter because the one or two stray pellets that get tracked out of the box are easy to pick up versus vacuuming up stray litter. She decided to go with two bags of pellets in each box as we would dig into the pellets and leave a pile in the middle instead of having the pellets cover the entire box. She finds the poop easier to clean than litter and of course the pee is easy because you just change the pad. She knows that this is going to be a little more expensive than regular litter boxes, but she feels that the other good factors make it a good choice over litter.
[notify]

Freddie Mac- (Thornclaw)

Freddie Rules!

Purred: Thu Sep 18, '08 5:43am PST 
Mommy got us a Breeze. We used it ok, but we pee...a lot! so she had to change the pads twice a week because they would be soaked through. She decided the cost was not worth it and put us back on the scoopable litter. Ever since she put our old litterbox out, we haven't used the Breeze.

We got 2 new brothers and the shelter used Feline Pine, Mommy bought some of that and she had the Breeze sitting out-they both went right for the scoopable stuff! MOL!

So now we have a Breeze that just sits there! laugh out loud
[notify]