GO!

Attila says goodbye

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Attila

Purred: Fri May 9, '08 10:15am PST 
Some of you may remeber Attila's story... a 4 y.o. Italian ginger cat who suffered from a rare and terrible disease. Despite 1 year of struggle, love, pain, hope, international efforts to save his life, the little Pirate Cat moved on to the Raibow Bridge two days ago.
His family and friends are still shocked by his loss, despite the fact that he did his best to let us know that he was ready to go... Attila is happy where he is now, no more pain and suffering for this brave boy who taught us love, pride, courage and dignity and left us a legacy of hope and friendship and love.
His website stays online, because we hope his story can help those unlucky cats who may be struggling with the same disease.
All links and requests for help and donations were removed, since Attila doesn't need that where he is now, so I hope I can post a link to his website here without breaking any forum rules:
http://attilathecat.altervista.org/index.html
If I wasn't allowed to link it, please remove the link... anyway if you google "Attila the cat" you'll find it right away... If you wish to leave a message to his family, who is reading the guestbook day by day and finds a lot of comfort in the words that Attila's friends are writing there, you are more than welcome.
Thanks to those who will send a thought of love to Attila and his family... we will never forget him!
[notify]

Beatrice- (Miss You!- '94-'12)

The very Beast- of all

Purred: Fri May 9, '08 12:44pm PST 
Oh no! We're so sorry to hear about Attila! cry

Purrs for you and the wonderful people who did so much to help him.
hug

Pete- Fountain

So happy to have- a safe and- loving home!

Purred: Fri May 9, '08 1:09pm PST 
We are so sorry to read about Atilla. We will be sure to stop by his page and leave his family a note.

Purrs, soft paw pats and prayers to his family,

Pete Fountain, Louis Armstong, Emma Barrett & Benny Grunchhughuglittle angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]

Charlie (In loving memory 6/6)

Purred: Fri May 9, '08 6:26pm PST 
I'm sorry that he wasn't able to be cured, but I am glad he had such good care in his last days with a loving family.
[notify]

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Fri May 9, '08 7:11pm PST 
I'm very sorry to hear this news. Bless you all for trying so hard to help him, and surrounding him with love.
[notify]

Bandit

Talk to Me

Purred: Fri May 9, '08 7:54pm PST 
We are so sorry for your loss. hug
Please accept our deepest sympathies.

little angelFly Free Attilalittle angel

Softly purring for you,
Bandit, Cocoa and Pretty
[notify]

Binks

Little boy in a- cat suit

Purred: Fri May 9, '08 9:30pm PST 
My heart breaks for brave Attila and his loving family.
[notify]

Pavia

Spay & Neuter

Purred: Sat May 10, '08 2:23pm PST 
We're so sorry sweet Attila
[notify]

Chloe ~ Itty- Bitty Angel- Kitty

Itty bitty Chloe- kitty

Purred: Sat May 10, '08 6:04pm PST 
Rest in peace, Attila. Now you can run free at the bridge and have full sight and everything. hug
[notify]

Matilda

The Silent- Princess

Purred: Sat May 10, '08 8:39pm PST 
Purring for your family during this tough time sweet Attila!

little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3