GO!

Annie

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Thu May 1, '08 5:30pm PST 
My buddy Rusty's sister Annie was missing. She was found, but not before she traveled to the Bridge.
You can see her page HERE
and light a candle for her HERE

Edited by author Thu May 1, '08 5:32pm PST

[notify]

Bee Jay (in- loving- memory)

Angel Kitty

Purred: Thu May 1, '08 5:37pm PST 
Have gone to the gate to meet Annie and make sure she gets acquainted here. Mommie is going to light a candle for her yet tonight, to help guide her way. My whole family will purrrr for comfort for her earth family at this sad time. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, BeeJay and family
[notify]

NEWTON- (1986-2002)

Purred: Thu May 1, '08 10:54pm PST 
Fred, Benny and I were also at the Bridge to greet Annie and to show here around and make her comfortable. She has already experienced the best catnip fields and the river of cream. We served her a big tuna dinner and, although she misses her family, she is happy and safe with all of us angel cats. Purrrrrr to Rusty and family - Oliver has told us what a cool guy Rusty is. Newton, Benny and Fredlittle angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]

Ravi

Say Rah- vee

Purred: Fri May 2, '08 5:40pm PST 
I love you Rusty, I am soooo sorry your sister went to the Bridge. We are purring for you, Sis, Mom and Dad.
[notify]

Pepsi

FRISKY=RISKY,- SPAY & NEUTER!

Purred: Sat May 3, '08 3:15pm PST 
We were so sorry to hear of Annie's crossing to Rainbow Bridge but we know she's in a beautiful place now and she also had a good long life full of love.
Purrs from all our family,
xxx
[notify]

Beloved- Angel Amelia- loves HL!

I am finally- with my True- Love Bill....

Purred: Sat May 3, '08 5:37pm PST 
hug Blessings to sweet Annie and her wonderful family... purrs and prayers to mend a broken heart.... hug
[notify]

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Sun May 4, '08 6:11pm PST 
So close but so far, I'm so sorry. Sweet Annie you are in our thoughts.
[notify]

Shep, My- Precious- Angel

Is that for me?- Is it? No? Are- you sure?

Purred: Mon May 5, '08 6:18am PST 
We are so sorry for your loss. We are all heartbroken. Purrs of comfort for you, and your family, during this sad time.
Much love,
Sheppy and JoJo

hug
[notify]

Queenie ~- Sweet Angel

~ With my Julesy- now ~

Purred: Tue May 6, '08 3:02am PST 
I am heartbroken....I know we were all hoping and purring and for her to be found so closeby is heartbreaking...but at least she is home now, furever.

My furrmily and I send our deepest sympathy and love to Rusty and his furrmily during this sad time....we luv you all very much!

hug
[notify]

Baby-G

Don't Mess With- Mama

Purred: Tue May 6, '08 6:48am PST 
Rusty, we love you and send comfort to you and your family. You are in our thoughts Buddy!

Love,
Baby-G and Be-Little

hug
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2