GO!

how do i post extra things in fun stuff w/o covering

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

♥- Spider

The- Power of- Three

Purred: Tue Apr 8, '08 7:57am PST 
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how do we post extra cute things in "fun stuff", without covering up my family, friends & how long I've been a member??? Right now, my slide show is covering up my sisters' page links...

Thanks!!shrug

Edited by author Tue Apr 8, '08 7:59am PST

[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Tue Apr 8, '08 9:54am PST 
Hi Spider

You need to change the height in your bio field where you have inserted the codes for the slideshow etc.

To the right of this box there is a smaller orange box and above it, it says height. You can change the height accordingly and sometimes its trial and error.

If you take a quick look at my page and scroll down and see my 'guest book', i have this height set at 540, this might give you a rough estimate of where to start.

Hope this helps, if not, give me a meow.

♥- Spider

The- Power of- Three

Purred: Tue Apr 8, '08 10:21am PST 
Thanks for pointing that out Bruce!
Your page is also vedy entertaining to visit!!!

applauseapplauseapplause
[notify]

♥Winn- ie - The Pooh

Hello- Furfriends, - Diva Kitty Here!

Purred: Tue Apr 8, '08 4:13pm PST 
way to go Good tip Bruce!!!!! I thinks I might try that too!!!!!
[notify]