GO!

URGENT NORTHERN CA

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Storm

Im the boss got- it

Purred: Tue Apr 1, '08 6:31pm PST 
HELP Ok Gir and storm need a home by the thirteenth of April. I'm going threw a rough move and they cant go Ive tried but its a no they need homes together and NOW. I'm in Lucerne Ca lake county about two hours west of Sacramento. Anyone please they guys need to go somewhere or there headed to the pound I have no choice
[notify]

Storm

Im the boss got- it

Purred: Wed Apr 2, '08 12:55pm PST 
I have one more week Help
[notify]

Pogo

only drinks- water shared- with Jewlsie

Purred: Thu Apr 3, '08 8:54pm PST 
Aww Cute kitties but pogo is the only kitty i have time for in my busy life. I live in northern califronia too. [Folsom] Might I suggest
asking neighbors or putting up fliers for the kitties?way to go
[notify]

Cindy and- babies ALL- ADOPTED

Please give me a- chance!!

Purred: Fri Apr 4, '08 2:04pm PST 
Try the groups here at catster too...they can help...

I really hope someone will help..i live in Canada and i am no help at all,sadly....but someone in your area can be!!

C'mon people at catster!!!
It breaks my heart to think they will end up at the pound after a life with love and joy.....may i ask why they cannot come with you???
[notify]

Storm

Im the boss got- it

Purred: Fri Apr 11, '08 10:26pm PST 
My moms condos pet limit will not allow them to go. so far no luck ugggg
[notify]

Cindy and- babies ALL- ADOPTED

Please give me a- chance!!

Purred: Sat Apr 12, '08 1:28am PST 
Have you tried the groups?? Any luck???

We are all just so worried about you!!!
Let us know!