GO!

mommy is gone

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

willow

Purred: Tue Mar 25, '08 5:17pm PST 
my grandmother passed away march 22nd
and left 2 cats behind with no home they are litter mates,declawed and fixed,but can not be seperatedfrownfrown good home only please contact wecj123@aol.com
they live in erie county,pictures avaliable upon reqest

Edited by author Tue Mar 25, '08 5:20pm PST

[notify]

Margaux- Hemingway

It's all about- me, and always- was!

Purred: Tue Mar 25, '08 6:50pm PST 
You could also create profiles for them on catster and select the "adoptable" option so people can see them who do not necessarily see this thread. Also, put up signs at your vet, and try petfinder.com. The more people you can look at as potential homes, the better home your grandmother's babies will have.

GOOD LUCK!
[notify]

Betty

Guano Queen

Purred: Wed Mar 26, '08 4:35am PST 
You can try putting an ad in the local paper. Or even put up flyers at local businesses, supermarkets, etc.

Also check with your local cat rescue. They're usually found at the Petsmart. They might be able to foster the cats until they can find a home for them.

So sorry for your loss...

Edited by author Wed Mar 26, '08 4:40am PST

[notify]

Duffy

I gotcha wrapped- around my paw.

Purred: Wed Mar 26, '08 8:04am PST 
If you do ads in the paper or local flyers, be sure to mention there is an adoption fee and make it at least 50 dollars! You don't want to attract a reptile owner looking for cheap feed... any responsible and caring reptile owner would not do this of course, but there are some unscrupulous ones and this is a preferred method for the not-good ones of finding larger animals for their pets to eat. frown